Rebirth: City Deity

Group Leader
Of all manhua or martial shit i have read through my life... this is probably the most cringy one i've ever read

Group Leader
I read until 106, not really interested anymore in it. Probably because of stress caused by my continuous exam

Double-page supporter
Not a fan of translators using translator notes to give their own commentary of the story. It's distracting and not interesting to read.

plot-wise, it's just a tad bit more incoherent than a coloring book for children.
got baited into reading by the abnormally high rating for this trashcan manhua. I feel bad for the chinese sweatshop artists and TLs who had to work on this.

Aggregator gang
Honestly I want to try to enjoy this but it's pretty badly portrayed..

You read so many CNs that you can practically understand how the Comic goes that just shows you how inferior the comic is to the CN.

@Hoves I agree with you but do they really abuse artists? I did hear they abuse their writers and China writing community is pretty bad...

J'espérés que le rythme va reprendre régulièrement, en tout cas gros merci pour l'équipe de traduction française 😆💪

wth, the translation for this is so dogshit, who is uploading this and where are you uploading it from? theres so many chapters with duplicate translations from previous bubbles being pasted directly into the next one, making it so lots of pages make zero sense, not to mention alot of the translations are miles of the mark, its better to read this on other sites, plus what the heck is the upload speed? im reading it on another site and its up to ch 130, how is it only at ch 127 here??

Users who are viewing this thread