Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator

“First 100 chapters good then just boring”

The quality didn’t change though. It’s just that after 100 you can much more clearly see pattern when everything keeps being repeated over and over, and thus the bad quality is more obvious.

@Tabriel013 i think the guy that started releasing / sniping chapters found out doing a daily release for free isn't as easy as he thought while still having a real life with work / school etc.

Tons of chapters missing on Mangadex, and the translations on other sites become terrible starting from chapter 169 (depending where you read from. The one that I mainly read this from was 169.) because the translator changed without warning. Sad that I have to drop this from 170 (fanned through future chapters to see how long I might have to bear the bad translation and it never gets much better ;C)

one thing i always find funny and hate at the same time in Chinese manga is how everyone can calculate everything in 0.1 second.....like oh that is 1.26721365% stronger than that technique or its 4.734 times more valuable xD

i mean is everyone an expert out of nowhere???

Fed-Kun's army
256-whatever just disappeared?

I mean sure. 256 was blurry AND seemed like it was translated by a robotic monkey but I still wanted to comment on it being terrible.

@Scarip thank you for the chapters, glad to see you are doing well. Keep up the great work whenever you have free time and stay safe 😁👍

Thank you for the re-translation and re-post of the last chapters. May good health and fortune favor you...

Thank you so much @Scarip I was about to drop reading this series thanks to those badly translated chapters but you came to the rescue! 😃😃

Came here because of the bad translation and story continuation in another site. But I cant see where the english subs are :3 Newb in this site pls halp hehe. love for chen beixuan

Users who are viewing this thread