Reborn 80,000 Years

@darknessblade ok thanks for that reply i completely forgot about this manga its on ch 133 hahah if we chat like that i guess it will act like remainder as well XD
@mangadex https://manhuaus.com/ are uploading this ch every 3 days at least add missing manga at least next ch will be day after tomorrow !

@ethicalhacker58

Someone should make it a Delay Redir to their site.
Like adding the latest chapter And Redir to their site,

That way people here can read till the latest, and do not have to wait for "Fan" translations to catch up

the translators are great and have my respect, but god damn this series is garbage. I am the great immortal 2.0 right here , even with the latest chapter(99) this still is garbage so are the plots. mc is worst. the fmc is pure uter garbage shit like the lowest shit, eaten shit than shit again and eaten again to be shit. Makes sakura look like the perfect and actually useful. spineless and useless and plot device. Really had to vent cause it started pretty okish, but the least 20 or so chapters are too hard to swallow. every time same thing. greatest there is dies is reincarnated and its made a fool by the fucking town's retard and he just takes it like rly... Everyone knows who he is yet still act in a pretty stupid way. like srylsy if u knew that guy is the greatest emperor from 80000 years ago and some retard is insulting him 100 times and u are like "GET OUT, I WOULDNT HAVE SPARED YOUR LIFE IF NOT FOR UR FAMILY " , like are you fucking kidding me. how the fuck is his garbage family more important than the MC? seriously it hurts my brain to lower my inteligence at the level the author wants us to be to be able to immerse in the story and enjoy it.

End of rant as i said i dont want the translators to feel anything about my rant, you guys are great and my respect for sticking with the series. *thumbs up*

Read 2 chapters. Yet another comic that is ruined from the start by the poor translation quality. No clue why the comment below mine says the translation is "great" -- it clearly isn't. Just read the first two chapters. Very poor grammer, missing words all over the place and really basic sentences that at times don't even make much sense. I guess it's better than machine translation, but that's about it.

Not even worth the effort to try, as far as I'm concerned.

Dex-chan lover
The cover should be changed, only 1 of the 3 girls appeared in the story in 100 chapters, the other 2 didn't even get a small apearance anywhere.
I don't know it the cover is from the latest chapters and they appear there, but I've looked over the raws and 20 chapters from where we are now still no puprle or green hair.

Edit, I've hit the cap from the raws, the other 2 girls do not appear.

but a mature woman does and MC flirts more with her than any other person until now, he even blushed when the teacher got too close so it seems like his strike zone is not girls but womens.

The series is average at best with dragged out plotlines and I hope the peanut gallery aside the MC gets more interesting.

And came to just say that if someone is going to complain about grammar do a spell check before posting lol.

Finally caught up to where we were months ago for a third time. I wonder how many chapters will be removed this time and how long it will be to catch up again.

Dex-chan lover
hahaha, the fights is a mess, the scale, layout and consistency of things is next level terrible, the flow of just about everything is even worse.
giving this a 5/10 is generous.

Dex-chan lover
before these last chapters i gave this a "barely 5/10" rating, now... its a 1.
the MC has finally shown his true colors, he is a worthless scumbag who betrays anyone and everyone whenever he feels like it, he promised earlier chapter to protect the empire, now he abandons it because reasons, the emperor has done nothing but help the MC all this time, multiple imperial decrees to help him, first to prevent him from being kicked out from school, later to prevent others from getting in his way, he did not do anything even when the MC murdered the emperors brother, and now, the MC just decides to ignore all of that and leaves him to be killed at the hands of traitors.

it is almost as if chinese authors is competing over who is the most incompetent and who can make the worst of the worst garbage main characters.
and the artist? while not impossible, it's a challenge to find worse.

The first group's translation was better than the current one's, but I'm glad they didn't continue their effort.

Giving that much effort to a shitty manga such as this is asking for too much.

Group Leader
HdMVfTC.jpg

Group Leader
You know this is garbagio when there’s so few comments on this manga.

People are so incensed about this that they can’t even bring themselves to shit on it.

It’s a face slapping wuxia, plain and simple. And I’ll keep reading it.

It should have been called "Reborn 80000 days", then at least the timescale would make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread