Reborn 80,000 Years

@Rin2k
I'm such an idiot. The title wasn't missing a preposition, but an adverb.
The author subverted my expectations and appended 'later' to the title. It should be 'Reborn 80,000 Years Later.'
Thanks for the clarification.

Aggregator gang
Reborn after 80,000 years, the highest mountain is 5,000 kilometre high and the deepest ocean is 10,000 kilometre deep, the merchant walking 9,000,000 mile to obtain their merchandise, the richest person have 999 million ton of gold in their safe box, the emperor palace is so vast it take 7 days to walk from the gate to the main building.

Group Leader
Mangadex:
RjV6Cen.jpg

Chapters 83 and 84 shows the otaku community weeping at the loss of kissanime and kissmanga. Rest In Peace! You will never be forgotten! May you or your descendants come back into our lives in the future!

@elite23force Of course, they're behind the official translation. Mangadex only hosts unofficial translations here. Kiss***** was stealing official translations so they were more up-to-date and was able to do mass-releases as well.

A lot of Chinese manhua are more aggressive with officially translating their stuff so they can make more money through globalization, so they tend to have more official releases than the fan-translated releases from various scan groups. Unlike Japanese manga or Korean Manhwa who aren't as aggressive with translating officially so the scan groups for those tend to be more ahead than the official releases instead.

There were quite a number of individuals or small groups who claimed to be scanlators who would just steal the official translations and then upload them as their own, so that would explain why MangaDex is behind in chapters in many of their Chinese Manhua.

While I'm just a normal registered user, I do read all of MD's updates, and rules, and how they operate. While I may not remember all the fine details, I can explain it pretty well to other users who don't have the time to read but still question/copmplain the lack of chapters xD

Typical mediocre xianxia story with lots of useless talk & trash antagonist & trash peanut gallery

Read @ *
For advance chapter
Last chapter 126

There are translator too (i think)
They provide YT video too if you like to watch it on YT

But their translate sometimes is bad

But they still continue in translating

The pirate version of * sometimes is such a mess

Code:
Edit: Removed aggregator site

Indeed its already been translated to chapter 128, but it seems to have different quality of translations. Perhaps it has multiple translators where one uses purely machine translations, another one uses it also but tries to improve the grammar and another one who seems to be the only one who knows what they're doing with good translations. Unfortunately, there is no set chapters of who does who so you might get a trash translation chapter and then a very good one and then back to machine translations.

is it just me or are the same chapters being uploaded and removed over and over again. I swear i have read these same 3 chapters 10 times already.

isn't this series on ch 131 i just searched for raw and i found that this manga is translated on manhuaus idk why at least @mangadex add missing ch to match to them since until now 131 ch can be found in https://manhuaus.com/manga/reborn-80000-years/ translated !!

Is every chinese this stupid or is the author that cant write a normal person?.

Users who are viewing this thread