Reborn as Emperor

Let me guess, MC was betrayed for the lulz, gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are specifically written to be edgy so that the MC has an excuse to get revenge in an edgy manner and every arc is the MC getting edgier as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

Dex-chan lover
I'm really starting to hate this manhua solely based on how short the chapters are, and for their length how slow they're being released, yes I'm selfish af but this is just how i feel.
Maybe i will come back once it has a lot more chapters, because now it's really slow and unenjoyable.

Too slow to progress, instead of showing 2-3 scenes/page, they keep on showing 1 scene/page. before the first day in the manhua world passes, it would take more than a month IRL.

Most webtoon would have told this in 1/4th of the first chapter.
This manhua takes 9 chapters (or, I guess, more) to do the same thing.

It's not a bad series, it's just frustrating that the story is being updated in what feels like 1 tiny fragment at a time.

The best way to read this is to let chapters accumulate.

It reads like there's pages missing every chapter, and is going way too fast.

Maybe all 13 are suppose to be fewer longer chapters, but the Author rather do it this way??

Feels like half the chapter is missing every chapter with how it just jumps from one spot to another, and the translation really doesn't help it.

Users who are viewing this thread