Rebuild World - Ch. 54

Supporter
I hope she lives. She's cute. No other reason.

Nice work Martas and thank you for being responsive to the feedback and with fixes.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect that development in the story at all.
Also, good job on the translation.
Gokuro-sama-desu.

Fed-Kun's army
The translations are decent and it needs a few tweaks like fixing missing speech bubbles and correcting the spelling of "okay".

Dex-chan lover
The 15€ you spend were on the raw? 15€ is a bit much for a single chapter considering the price of a manga tome.

They weren't wearing augmented suits? What suits are they wearing then? Are the designs just the same, but augmented ones pack more tech?
The five dude? They were just wearing "basic" body suit.

Dex-chan lover
They weren't wearing augmented suits? What suits are they wearing then? Are the designs just the same, but augmented ones pack more tech?
This was explained quite awhile ago when our MC got his augmented suit, originally. Augmented suits are serious tech, full body hyper-efficient servos and with extreme strength assist and recoil resistance (yes, even with that he has trouble with that big sniper gun of his) among other things. Most hunters just have basic unpowered full body armor. Those who are just starting out often don't even have enough to afford body armor unless they join a team that supports them early in exchange for paying it back later.

Dex-chan lover
This was explained quite awhile ago when our MC got his augmented suit, originally. Augmented suits are serious tech, full body hyper-efficient servos and with extreme strength assist and recoil resistance (yes, even with that he has trouble with that big sniper gun of his) among other things. Most hunters just have basic unpowered full body armor. Those who are just starting out often don't even have enough to afford body armor unless they join a team that supports them early in exchange for paying it back later.
I get that. What I'm confused about is the design of the basic body armor. It looks almost no different to augmented suit.

Dex-chan lover
I get that. What I'm confused about is the design of the basic body armor. It looks almost no different to augmented suit.
Lara wears clothing over her suit. Elena is a modified human, so she doesn't wear an augmented suit (I could be getting their names backwards; I can never remember which one is which); the corpses and the 5 they rescue wear regular clothing with some armor plates strapped to them, completely different in look and design to what the trio wear, or any of the other augmented suit wearers have worn.

Users who are viewing this thread