Rebuild World - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
So that's why he's getting cocky. The AI is both manipulating him subtly and he's too self-absorbed to notice something's not right.
Well, hopefully the AI will make herself noticeable in time, specially if Alpha prods her a bit.

Dex-chan lover
So that's why he's getting cocky. The AI is both manipulating him subtly and he's too self-absorbed to notice something's not right.
Well, hopefully the AI will make herself noticeable in time, specially if Alpha prods her a bit.

She can't iirc, Katsuya isn't as compatible as the MC so his AI can only subtly influence him and not directly talk to him.

That was revealed a while back when the two AIs met and talked and agreed to try to keep the two apart.

On a different note...
Katsuya being so full of himself and thinking he can save everyone when he's so weak pisses me off.

Dex-chan lover
So did Katsuya feel sluggish because he was overdoing it, but not noticing because of the AIs support?

Or does the support work best when he and the AI are in sync? Because that option is at least kind of cool.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that guy from page 2-4 will pull out a katana on me...

latest

Dex-chan lover
So did Katsuya feel sluggish because he was overdoing it, but not noticing because of the AIs support?

Or does the support work best when he and the AI are in sync? Because that option is at least kind of cool.
Because the AI is removing support.

When the different versions of "Alpha" conversed with each other, the one supporting Katsuya said she could not directly communicate with Katsuya. This was a demonstration of that; she could make him "feel" something, but not talk to him like Alpha with Akira.

Also a reminder that Alpha manipulates Akira to her goal of reaching the specific ruins she wants, while avoiding the situation of the previous connector she was with abandoning the contract.

Users who are viewing this thread