Rebuild World - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this was one of my faves which I always was excited to read, but with this fuckbagshitbagtrashass loser being so forcefully inserted into the story and getting so strong op so quickly which took Akira multiple chapters, and wasting so many chapters on this dung beetles excrement really made me dislike the series, I fucking despise this waste of ink character. Literally my most disliked character after the chick from tower of god

Double-page supporter
What's up with those cropped pages?
Whats with the one panel 1/3 page? Is this missing stuff?
Its also pretty silly that people are still going on about this "gut feeling" of akira being a weakling when katsuya has AI support too so it should be exactly the same for him
Thankfully nothing's missing according to where they got the raws from but whoever did this either hit print screen and didn't know where the pages start and end or they completely messed up on their end to somehow turn 2 pages into 3. Bottom half of 9 became the top half of 10, bottom half of 10 is the top half of 11.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this was one of my faves which I always was excited to read, but with this fuckbagshitbagtrashass loser being so forcefully inserted into the story and getting so strong op so quickly which took Akira multiple chapters, and wasting so many chapters on this dung beetles excrement really made me dislike the series, I fucking despise this waste of ink character. Literally my most disliked character after the chick from tower of god
honestly just calm down. Mini-Alpha is just taking a more direct approach to the kid than Main Alpha is taking with akira. Ultimately Akira is stronger, Main alpha made sure of that by the constant ingestion of nanomachine medicine.

Dex-chan lover
Man even when Akira saves his life the guy shows himself to be an unredeemable arrogant person. He competes needlessly and still decides the Akira is a villain because of nothing. I can't wait until he either grows up or stops showing up

Dex-chan lover
Whats with the one panel 1/3 page? Is this missing stuff?
Its also pretty silly that people are still going on about this "gut feeling" of akira being a weakling when katsuya has AI support too so it should be exactly the same for him
Katsuya still doesn't know that he has an AI support though, he thinks he's the one making the tough decisions, and just got hyped up knowing he can still make the dumb decisions that get him killed while saving his friends.

Supporter
Literally my most disliked character after the chick from tower of god
I unironically like Rachel’s character. She moves the story on naturally, by being a selfish and envious regular person who got dragged into a feud of demigods. The story would be a lot more boring without her. Writing a good unlikeable character isn’t trivial.
Katsuya’s position is different, he’s the obvious rival character, since there’s not really any competing with Akita once the gets real strong without also having connection to an old net assistant. He’s also a point of contrast, with which to compare the strength of Akira, so it’s only natural they the gets stronger. That we don’t see him putting in hard work is just because we don’t focus on this character. He’s always had the backing that would let this talent thrive, which contrasts with Akira.

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone else misread the name "Nergo" and mentally switch two letters?
Only vermin did that

Let's just say that
Katsuya will get what's coming to him

Users who are viewing this thread