Rebuild World - Ch. 59

I made this chapter on a whim, thinking that the TL group has no longer translating the series, this is my first upload to mangadex so it took a while to get verified. But after I made contact with the group, I found out that they did not drop the series and was already starting to TL this chapter and was said to be released on Weds/Thus.

This is clearly a low effort translation since it's my first time translating a manga with zero knowledge about japanese language and only using my phone. I just tried if it could work out using chatgpt and manga-ocr and the result seems pretty readable.

Well, after knowing all that, I'll just post it on discord for an early translation so to not compete with the proper TL group for this series.

So glad to hear the TL group are still doing this. I've lost count of the series I've dropped due to crappy MTL 'translations'.

Dex-chan lover
It's my first time using this website and still navigating through it, didn't know you can contact the TL group here. This is just posted on a whim since someone recomended me to post it here.
If you find a proofreader and tighten up the typesetting, it could work out. This series is already "taken", but I'm sure you'll want to do more, right?

Double-page supporter
I made this chapter on a whim, thinking that the TL group has no longer translating the series, this is my first upload to mangadex so it took a while to get verified. But after I made contact with the group, I found out that they did not drop the series and was already starting to TL this chapter and was said to be released on Weds/Thus.

This is clearly a low effort translation since it's my first time translating a manga with zero knowledge about japanese language and only using my phone. I just tried if it could work out using chatgpt and manga-ocr and the result seems pretty readable.

Well, after knowing all that, I'll just post it on discord for an early translation so to not compete with the proper TL group for this series.
Hey, nothing is perfect. Thanks for the upload and thanks again for reaching out to them to check afterwards.
Anyone giving you a hard time at this point can stuff it. You did fine.

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully nothing's missing according to where they got the raws from but whoever did this either hit print screen and didn't know where the pages start and end or they completely messed up on their end to somehow turn 2 pages into 3. Bottom half of 9 became the top half of 10, bottom half of 10 is the top half of 11.
So to the garbage can it goes, thanks.
Gonna wait hopefully for Nyanu or just forget about it.

Dex-chan lover

I don't know if there is a proper TL since, you know ... this is MD and free. Free means also free for all.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, doesn't it break the rules?
Joke or troll releases are not allowed, except on April 1st.
It clearly is a troll release 😆

No, don't report it, because if it gets taken down from the violation of that rule I'm gonna burst out laughing :kek:

Well, at least he knew how to print screen. We should be grateful he didn't make "screen shots" with his phone :lol:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

To which I'd say feel free to keep uploading if you feel like it. The whole bullshit "sniping" concept needs to be torn down, and hard, since it was created only to support groups like Jaimini's Box trying to maintain high donation amounts incoming. Nothing wrong with trying to get donations honourably, but trying to stake claim so you don't get any competition is BS. Your release in fact makes me look forward to NyanuKafe's release, so I can compare and contrast them. Also, seconding this post below:
Hey, nothing is perfect. Thanks for the upload and thanks again for reaching out to them to check afterwards.
Anyone giving you a hard time at this point can stuff it. You did fine.

Double-page supporter
To which I'd say feel free to keep uploading if you feel like it. The whole bullshit "sniping" concept needs to be torn down, and hard, since it was created only to support groups like Jaimini's Box trying to maintain high donation amounts incoming. Nothing wrong with trying to get donations honourably, but trying to stake claim so you don't get any competition is BS. Your release in fact makes me look forward to NyanuKafe's release, so I can compare and contrast them. Also, seconding this post below:
While some groups honestly deserve to get sniped, I don't think this is one of those situations. It's not like we're multiple chapters behind or the existing translations are complete garbage, so that's not really an excuse for a self-admitted low effort attempt made on a whim using AI.

Users who are viewing this thread