Rebuild World - Vol. 10 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Best girl desperately trying to get Akira out of the store before they meet with the dingus group and get into yet another fight. Nice chapter.
The other AI is an offshoot of Alpha. One of the previous chapters has them talking to each other.

That's why Alpha was trying so hard to get Akira out of there, cause her other part knew Tatsuya was coming.
The ai's agreed on mutual non-interference, with the majority of the load landing in Alpha's lap on sheer merit of her being the only AI able to communicate with and aaa manipulate her apostle.

This is also likely why she instantly felt whatever thought-interference were going on (which we just found out about) immediately cease, the moment she put MC in her thoughts (causing apostle to realize she's a pawn belonging to alpha, and thus no-touch according to their agreement).
...Though some ppl allude to spoilers that rather make it sound like the indoctrination ability is innate to kazuya himself
It's here, it's here! It's finally in manga form.
Where it all starts to crack.

To a lesser extent subconsciously. That's why there's many simping for him, though you can say the usual two that tag along have the strongest feelings for him. There is an explanation why, but that's a major spoiler I won't get into.

Though do keep in mind that a past incident was handled differently from the source novel, so things might go a different way.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty interesting, because I've always thought of her as a scared mooch. Her motivation for even pretending to be "best girl" is that she wants Akira to protect her and her gang. She's not motivated out of any sort of kindness. In this very chapter she legitimately said to herself "If I can increase my debt to him more, then he'll stick around hoping I pay him back." She's not exactly "Bad" but there is no way I would say she's the best. Carol wins that hands down. Once she gets a back story you definitely go, oh crap, she's legit. Second place goes to... Shizuka. Because I remember her name now!
I'm pretty sure we got her internal thoughts and she just loves Akira. Of course she'd want him to stick around with her.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure we got her internal thoughts and she just loves Akira. Of course she'd want him to stick around with her.
Her...internal thoughts are her real thoughts, though? She does not love Arkira out of passion or kindness. She tries to love him out of fear.
Fear that he'll leave: "How do I keep Akira from leaving?"
Fear that he'll dislike her: "Hopefully these clothes will make him like me more."
And most importantly, fear that she'll anger him and he'll blow her head off: "If we can't pay Akira back for everything he might kill us all." Like what he did to the gang member right in front of her.

That's stated about 155 times in the WN, the LN, and this manga. That's what let her break out of Shitsuya's mind control. Luckily.

Supporter
What happens to the two girls? I don't mind spoiler.
the long haired one gets eviscerated along with Katsuya by Akira. The status of the short haired one is unknown as the novel is on hiatus
THIS IS A COLOSSAL SPOILER.

Dex-chan lover
alpha, trying hard to get him out of there that she evens recommends going to shizuka shop.

don't remember if they explain in the wn, how the girl resist it.

Dex-chan lover
What happens to the two girls? I don't mind spoiler.
They both live. Yumina (The long haired one) stays with Drankam and signs a non aggression contract against Akira, while Airi, the short haired girl, leaves Dranknam with a few others, having inherited Katsuya’s AI, with the intent of bringing revenge against Akira.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't give her "best girl" title. She's manipulating him to suit her needs. And based off previous chapters she's going to isolate him and cut him off from everyone else and make him dependent on her.

So more like yandere except the the "dere" is faked.
I think she kinda defies “dere” tropes. She’s very developed in depth as a character with her own motivations and opinions. Distilling all that down into a “dere” type is just frankly insufficient to describe her. Moreover, she doesn’t even love the MC in the way seen in other manga/anime. She’s purely out for her own benefit, and any positive impressions she has of the MC is secondary and minor.

Dex-chan lover
The good old "the nice guy is actually brainwashing everyone" trope.

Considering Alpha's insistence, I have to assume his brainwash ability is due to the AI girl he picked up a while back, even if he doesn't know about it. Kind of surprised the chapter didn't end with Akira walking in on them as he came back.

Dex-chan lover
Akira's rizz has Sheryl by the balls hahahahahaha she literally cannot stomach him leaving her alone

Dex-chan lover
Kinda amazing Sheryl broke free of that mini mind-control thing all by herself.
Her insatiable desire to marry Akira pulled her out of her vulnerable state under Katsuya's subconscious abilities. Shit is so funny

Dex-chan lover
...Though some ppl allude to spoilers that rather make it sound like the indoctrination ability is innate to kazuya himself
It's more likely related to being a connector. Because if it's connector related, then it'd explain why Akira had such hostility surrounding him prior to meeting Alpha.

Katsuya is radiating, "Drop your panties I'm cool and totally not a fuckboi I want girls!" vibes to girls cause he wants girls, Akira is radiating "everyone is out to get me!" and influencing how others treat him.

Additionally Akira's abilities are stronger than Akira's, since Akira can't even see the AI, only get sublte help and influence.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
LETS GOOO
So does that mean sheryl also has some weird ability or is she just really charismatic and we just didnt notice from akiras perspective?

Dex-chan lover
Other AI definitely is very different, she boost Katsuya actively and passively on a subconscious level and seem to even make him emit a light brainwash/pheromone aura.
It's not the AI boosting brainwash or pheromone bs.

Edit: these aren't spoilers, they're literally in the previous chapters.

When Alpha was going through past failed runs in the White Space, she concluded that subjects with a high attachment to this world would fail at the end. Thus she decided that it's best to keep Akira isolated and detached from this world and the people around him, and instead dependent on her.

The AI helping Katsuya is a fork off Alpha, based on their intersection in the White Space. Meaning the smaller Alpha knows letting Katsuya get girls is detrimental to the success of her mission.

So there's no way the AI is helping him telepathically roofie girls, and it's more like he's doing it himself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

So that's why Alpha looks like got a bug there...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Best girl desperately trying to get Akira out of the store before they meet with the dingus group and get into yet another fight. Nice chapter.
Yeah i wanted to talk about this, i'm sure that she was trying to make sure they don't meet she felt him coming through the other AI probably

Users who are viewing this thread