Rebuild World - Vol. 10 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Fair but i mean even without my future knowledge her actions and the way she talks vs the way she thinks are clear signs that she is manipulating akira. What makes this funny is that even later on when akira learns she's manipulating him, he still stays with her partially because shes too useful to part ways with (she made herself an existence he cant survive without) but mainly because he always keeps his word and he gave his word he would help her. He would rather die than break his word which is funny to me cause Alpha didn't need to manipulate him the moment she got his word that he would help. But she never considered that because 498 tests all resulted in failure due to them being normal, morally upright, non sociopaths.
Well like I said to the others about what's in the manga now. She has talked about potentially manipulating him yes multiple times. But up until now we haven't actually seen confirmation of her actually doing it. Like what we've seen is that she is for sure willing to do it, but we haven't actually seen a case of it, so it was entirely possible that simply she never needed to, though she was willing. There is also Akira's personality, as you said he keeps his word, so like even if he doesn't like something he still does it. Doing something he doesn't like for her isn't her manipulating him if he's aware of the repercussions of what he's doing, that's just him sticking by his decisions. Which is why I said the thing about the time compression and that he'd probably still learn it anyway.

But yeah that's why I wanted some actual proof that she was actually manipulating him, because 9 times out of 10, Aikra would just listen to her anyway regardless, so it's hard to tell what is his actual feelings on something and what was supposedly 'tricking him' unless we pull out something that is straight up with holding vital information about something like you pointed out for the things in teh future.

Dex-chan lover
Well like I said to the others about what's in the manga now. She has talked about potentially manipulating him yes multiple times. But up until now we haven't actually seen confirmation of her actually doing it. Like what we've seen is that she is for sure willing to do it, but we haven't actually seen a case of it, so it was entirely possible that simply she never needed to, though she was willing. There is also Akira's personality, as you said he keeps his word, so like even if he doesn't like something he still does it. Doing something he doesn't like for her isn't her manipulating him if he's aware of the repercussions of what he's doing, that's just him sticking by his decisions. Which is why I said the thing about the time compression and that he'd probably still learn it anyway.

But yeah that's why I wanted some actual proof that she was actually manipulating him, because 9 times out of 10, Aikra would just listen to her anyway regardless, so it's hard to tell what is his actual feelings on something and what was supposedly 'tricking him' unless we pull out something that is straight up with holding vital information about something like you pointed out for the things in teh future.
Ok so this next one is truly a spoiler so beware if you haven't read the novel:

Alpha can split her processing power to create multiple versions of herself. She does this to support a second hunter and manipulates akira and that other hunter into fighting eachother. There were other ways of handling the situation but according to her calculations in order for either to become strong enough to help with her goal they needed to fight and kill the other. She is in fact doing this right now, she started doing it shortly before the second white void room scene, cause the person shes's talking to in that scene is the other her she created who is reporting on the other hunter. So I do believe she is manipulating him cause she is leading him down the road to fight this other hunter.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so this next one is truly a spoiler so beware if you haven't read the novel:

Alpha can split her processing power to create multiple versions of herself. She does this to support a second hunter and manipulates akira and that other hunter into fighting eachother. There were other ways of handling the situation but according to her calculations in order for either to become strong enough to help with her goal they needed to fight and kill the other. She is in fact doing this right now, she started doing it shortly before the second white void room scene, cause the person shes's talking to in that scene is the other her she created who is reporting on the other hunter. So I do believe she is manipulating him cause she is leading him down the road to fight this other hunter.
I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I have been for the last few post agreeing that she is indeed manipulating him. Just that it hasn't actually been revealed in the manga yet.

Dex-chan lover
I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I have been for the last few post agreeing that she is indeed manipulating him. Just that it hasn't actually been revealed in the manga yet.
oh no it hasn't been outright said or revealed for sure. its been heavily implied though through actions, thoughts and words. It's very easy to pick up on. Sorry for misunderstanding, i thought you were still saying she isn't manipulating him.

Dex-chan lover
oh no it hasn't been outright said or revealed for sure. its been heavily implied though through actions, thoughts and words. It's very easy to pick up on. Sorry for misunderstanding, i thought you were still saying she isn't manipulating him.
Nah, I'm not dumb, if you actually present proof of something I'll listen. I was more so ragging on the people who were so adamant that she was manipulating him, but couldn't actually provide any more proof than "She said she would" and "this is suspicious". That's why I was complementing you (that was serious not sarcastic) cause you got straight to actual proof.

Dex-chan lover
The eastern district is such a small place where akira currently lives, but if he tries and goes to the frontline (a much massive place where the corporate government resides) he'd be dead real quick for how dangerous that place is.
Doesn't even need to be there, just anywhere that's not where that lame ass dude is so they can stop running into each other.

Doesn't even need to be there, just anywhere that's not where that lame ass dude is so they can stop running into each other.
It's complicated.
Alpha's goal is for Akira (or Katsuya) to reach a specific place in deeper parts of Kuzusuhara ruins near Kugamayama city.
Kugamayama city is also 'starter town' for hunters with rank 1 - 40.
Areas eastwards are tougher/more dangerous, everything to the west is stripped bare and mostly worthless.
Leaving town also means leaving Sheryl's gang to fend for themselves which would be a death sentence for the gang.
It would also be inconvenient for Akira to start somewhere else where he doesn't know anyone (Shizuka, Katsuragi, Elena and Sara, Kibayashi) and leave Yonozuka station ruins he just discovered.
As for Katsuya, he's part of Dranakam gang and Alpha can't even talk to him properly so moving him out of the way is out of the question.

Dex-chan lover
i was like why is alpha pestering him after playing cupid but ofc it's the darn "MC" guy

Dex-chan lover
This guy really is the definition of a spoiled rich kid that happens to have talent.
Cat-see-yaa really acting like the simplord he is
omg pretty girl its your fault she stole from you
and i hate that i would probably be okay with him if the story was from his perspective.(if they toned down his stupidity a bit)

Dex-chan lover
😄They did the meme

the-meme.png

Dex-chan lover
Of course, as soon as he sees an attractive girl, mf don't know how to act, doesn't matter who it is either.

SIMP!!!!!!!

Someone else in the comments said something about brainwashing and I am inclined to believe that’s true too. Whatever that AI katsuya has following him around is probably giving him some thing that affects the way women see him. It seems like every girl does the same thing around him.

Sanji would kill for this.

Users who are viewing this thread