Rebuild World - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Can someone tell me where the web novel leaves off? I can't wait another month for this shit.

Thats really a nice info we got there, no mercy from hologram waifu when you betray her.
That's why in the chapter when MC killing the hunter guys, Alpha is taking a note of this "hatred" that mc posses.

But that's maybe is a foreshadow for the far plot where mc will really turn against her.

Fed-Kun's army
Cute, dark thighhighs, dark skin, subtle demeanor, and adjustable breast size. Sara is waifu material!

Double-page supporter
Oh shit yeah, we completely forgot about her back at boss base.
Dark skin, cute personality, changeable boobs size, thicc thighs and a nice ass had me and the mc totally distracted.
Rip Sheryl? Hope not.

Double-page supporter
Only realized now, Alpha has been giving off Echidna vibes, so many similarities. Thicc eyelashes, onee-san, deredere, and more. Plus the "supporting MC with hidden intentions" part.
Anyway, great chapter

Dex-chan lover
Damn this series felt like it was made for me wtf. Big boobies oneesan type characters everywhere just my kind of kind of fetish.

I remember the short story "The Last Question". It reminds me of Alpha, those "tries" that shown in his dream. Maybe Alpha has gone through this present for 499 times already. Maybe also that's why she looks "jealous" or making him feel bad, because its a manipulation for her to not allow him to fall in love to others. That's why one of the reason of failings was "Subject lost motivation"

Users who are viewing this thread