Rebuild World - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Sheryl is basically camping on a burning dumpster fire waiting for Akira to help. It’s more interesting in the novel, the way you get to see Sheryl calculating how to deal with the horrible hand she got dealt. Her strategy to the thugs is essentially “I die, Akira makes you die. You wanna kamikaze and take control from me then?”

Dex-chan lover
So that explains why Alpha decided to go with Akira on her 499th time. The previous one turned against her so using a kid and "grooming" him will probably reduce the chances of betrayal. Still there are people that got her support and are still alive so I really want to see how Akira will meet them.

Dex-chan lover
@ReaVen_LEAD it seems more so that Alpha jas been experimenting on trying to escape and gain a physical body, and just failed horribly with a few hundred test subjects (considering how fragile a human brain is, it’s not surprising that her “aid” is lethal). As long as Akira doesn’t threaten her later, I doubt Alpha will go rogue - Akira is abnormally successful. My suspicion is that most Hunters are old, and without proper neural plasticity and resilience (due to youth/growth), so the opportunities for Alpha to be successful are quite rare.
Of course, there’s still the possibility those deaths aren’t as a result of Alpha’s failures, but rather on purpose.

Double-page supporter
Hahaha. Loving this chapter. Thanks so much.

While I was still reading this I was like "ain't her chest reserves looking a bit more full? Well someone got paid" and then "3 days asleep?! Oh no little girly gang boss got stood up"
A few pages later and my thoughts were almost completely answered.

So excited for more.

Double-page supporter
Dam, this confirms my fears. The 498 guy made it to the destination, bu turned hostile.... 99.9% convninces me she has evil intent likes been heavly hinted. But I love the holgram girl and the MC pair. So it makes me sad. I want em to continue getting along and their amusing banter. I love how shes like a legal stalker always stareing at him.

Also unsure how Sara came to the suspicion it was the weak looking kid taht saved them ? There was no hint at all (before the shopkeeper)? Does she ask every hunter she meets the same question.
But... It need to come out of the bag at some point,, even if it was just lingering suspicions. Curious how Elena is going to react now she has permission to be told. Im up for 3somes 4somes

Dex-chan lover
God, I love all the onee-sans in this series. And I love how Alpha is grooming Akira into her "champion". And how Akira is actually a psycho that likes to kill humans.
Shizuka best girl tho'

Dex-chan lover
498th guy turned hostile...
This part still gives me goosebumps even though i already read the novel.
she said that she already dealt with it, but i feel that he’s gonna find something that relates to the guy’s death.

Dex-chan lover
fake they may be, yet indistinguishable from the real thing.
except these ones get BIG

@Velsy
The medicine that he uses. She mentions that he overdosed on it causing him to become unconscious for 3 days.
Probably connected the dots with the medicine she took previously.

Users who are viewing this thread