Rebuild World - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
I love Shreyll best when shes making those baddass/mean faces.

Also "if someone threatens to kill me, I cant sleep until I kill that person" I wish more MCs had this approach :/ alot more.

So, sheryl become yandere? but yeah we can see how she has gone trough many hard situation. I dont think her mind still sane like used to because her circumstances

Fed-Kun's army
@FireCamp Haircuts aren’t that hard as long as you know what your doing, so he could just use a regular pair of scissors.

On the bottom left panel of Pg.32, Is that female to the left of that new hunter a significant character? The one looking at him.

Dex-chan lover
@Freed
She is definitely different, but I would say in a positive way. If anything, she is more sane now than before. She has finally realized how the world works, and no longer is in the bubble.

Yandere? Maybe. But that could also be just a side effect of her new, more dominant personality that seems to now focus on getting shit done. I think, and I could be very wrong, that she now has a goal to motivate her, where before she kinda had just gone with the flow, reacting to everything instead of preparing and/or taking the initiative, because she didn't know what direction to move towards.

@spons
24 or 25 I'd say, tidbit chapter cut there and there. I think it was around chapter about why not going goblin slayer with always weaing a helmet akira got alpha so even if ko'ed the suit can move

oh and in novel at DDL it was described a a captivating smile...

Fed-Kun's army
Sheryl now embraces her role and probably a yandere now.

I don't know who that guy at the end is but the comments seem to want him dead so...

Fed-Kun's army
Does my boi Akira finally get a friend?? from the way the last panels are drawn it seems like that guy with the MC looking astetic will be a reoccuring character

Dex-chan lover
@Titanfan548
No, He's the typical goody two-shoes type of rival these MCs usually encounter.

@Shamsiel well, seems like someone already beat you to the punch lol.

Users who are viewing this thread