Rebuild World - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Green83F
chapter 29 of the webnovel: https://www.divinedaolibrary.com/rebuild-world-chapter-29-impossible-reckless-and-futile/

volume 2, chapter 25 of the LN

@icekatze
as others have said, it's more to highlight their different positions. even alpha advised MC not to go because it's pretty reckless.

also, MC with alpha's support is a lot stronger than Katsuya, so MC going isn't that much of a gamble compared to Katsuya who's pretty much just going to die.

more than half of the chapter is showing the meta MC dude w his harem... kek

Thanks for update!! :D

Aggregator gang
Arachnotanks, nice ! Ancient humans were really no joke lol

Dex-chan lover
Ancient Gear TaraTank
Element: Earth
Level 6
ATK: 2400
DEF: 1800
Machine/Effect:
Per turn you may use this effect twice: Discard 1 hand, target one card on opponent's field. Destroy said card and send it to graveyard.
If this card battles with an opponent monster that has higher ATK than this card, you may sacrifice LP to increase this card's ATK equal to the difference +100

Dex-chan lover
A link to read novels!
The on e I used to use closed or something, the site is there but the fantranslations are gone!
Thanks, I'll check later!

Double-page supporter
It really is neat to see the subversion being used here. Generic MC was placed in a generic situation, where his generic side girls & mentor did the generic flow chart actions that any generic story with this setting would do. Our boy who is in nearly in the same situation, but is playing the lone wolf route, was like my girls might be in trouble, fuck all this noise I'm gonna run. No needless build up like in the other situation just straight action, it was really neat bc in the generic MCs world our boy is essentially the rival of the story, which is a very underutilized perspective for the medium of storytelling. 9 times out of 10 we are following the story from the perspective of the cookie cutter MC bc it's a safe easy option to craft a story from. So all in all, neat chapter just for those reasons alone.

I wish someone translate the ln only wn is available and ln has lot of changes what I heard

OI? Why does the enemy have a bunch of tanks?!?! That's cheating?!?
I'm seriously invested in this ridiculous outcome!!

It does seem like a good idea to have her in full control of his suit. It feels like it'll come back to bite him.

Fed-Kun's army
RXqCzXJ.png

Users who are viewing this thread