Rebuild World - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

I am in the novel at the underground scorpions arc, so maybe this is the Guy who kept sending akira to work ?

Dex-chan lover
I'm now completely lost as to what kind of message the author is trying to convey here. One dude tries to go off on his own and people threaten to do horrible things to him to stop him, then another dude tries to go off on his own and they cheer him on, give him free stuff, and tell him he's a good example. ...wat...
it's a singular event, there's not much of a message here, you're reading a little too much.
The circumstances between the two are very different- one is less capable and tied to an organization and crew, the other is ridiculous (ly powerful) and tied only to an AI of questionable motivations
the reactions by the crew are more or less the same, excepting the crew leader/driver who knows the MC is more or less smurfing on the car.

Double-page supporter
I'm now completely lost as to what kind of message the author is trying to convey here. One dude tries to go off on his own and people threaten to do horrible things to him to stop him, then another dude tries to go off on his own and they cheer him on, give him free stuff, and tell him he's a good example. ...wat...
Basically, Katsuya is not on his own here. He has other ppl with him who would move when he moves. If he disregards his team, especially team leader who already said no then he is irresponsible. He also showed how unstable he is mentally unlike MC who decided calmly and made a decision which does not affect anyone else. In MC's case it would seem as plain recklessness but atleast he is on his own and made the decision without flipping out.

Users who are viewing this thread