Rebuild World - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@nyaasar maybe some "monsters" only come from the production lines or self replication line like things from portal

Dex-chan lover
Excellent scifi manga. Rare to find one of such caliber these days. In a few pages, the author manages to introduce to us new characters and quickly show their personalities and motivations without using infodumps and exposition.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and sometimes being the best girl for someone means knowing when to point a gun at the one you love.

And now I really wonder what the hell actually happen generations before this..

oh, the first bike is here, in WN
it will get destroyed later, the last bike is flying bike that can shoot laser beam, small rocket. the price is 1,3 billion

Fed-Kun's army
So glad I found this back when kissmanga was alive.

But damn does it hurt to be teased with a monthly upload. It's better than random uploads, but the chapters go by so fast.

@xoxa Hello ı have a some questions
1)where I can read the novel
2)and what chaper is in the novel for this MANGA chapter.

Thank you.

@bilaldemir_95 https://www.divinedaolibrary.com/rebuild-world-chapter-30-the-arrival-of-reinforcement-boy/
the translator of the WN is the same person as this manga, athena13.
the work is a bit slow for me, so I kinda translated it myself from the raws with this small brain of mine.

Double-page supporter
I loved how he earned the captains respect just from taking up the challenge. left ole hero wannaba boy in the dust. but hes got those two girls so enraptured around him, that they pull a gun on him ?

Tanks ? oh shit.. yeah. small arms fire is pretty useless. Reminds me of some god eater shit, Quadrigas

Hrm, the Tatsuya scene is different than I remember, though for better or worse I cannot decide. Besides that, I'm pretty depressed that they got rid of the killer caterpillar tanks. This section in the novel is rather more whimsical.

I do like that everyone is a bit less of a sociopath in the Manga. Truly, everyone is nothing but cold and calculating in the novel, with the exception of the shop Lady. Alpha staring Akira down when he says he wants to go, however, remains super creepy, and I almost want to make a collage of every scene that goes something like, "Alpha integrated that into her psychological model of Akira. Alpha was always watching. She was always calculating Akira's possible thoughts to better predict his actions. Alpha was always looking over Akira."

Users who are viewing this thread