Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Strongest God Vs The Strongest Human

Dex-chan lover
page 5 , 6 , 7 look so stupid :
why is ryubi posing on top of the wooden barrel ?
page 7 : chouhi looks like a childish baby on top of guan yu .

its been awhile since i got an interesting seinen manga, im looking forward to this

Dex-chan lover
Only thing i hate in this chapter is Heimdall acting like he's never seen Thor fight. yall are from the same mythos and you can see everything that goes on. i wish this manga slightly made the gods act slightly more like themselves.

Double-page supporter
@Goldenevil5 I think he knows all that but pretends to say other random things. That is how a commentator does in any sport event. They know what a contestant will do but they won't say that and instead asking questions to keep the audience in suspension and heat up the crowd when a contestant successes.

Fed-Kun's army
How much you bet someone with Stoic, iron man, full armor, and a bunch of other shit could tank a direct Thor hammer hit and heal it back before blasting him away with dual automatic shotguns?

Fed-Kun's army
Romance of the three kingdoms is such an important work but I feel bad for not knowing enough to be hyped about all these background characters that are introduced

Aggregator gang
yo the character designs, facial expressions and the battle stances look dope af

Users who are viewing this thread