Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Gods vs Mankind's Final Struggle

Ok I am doing a reread, and does Incubus have a tower of light from his pants signaling a censored erection, or am I hallucinating?

Aggregator gang
I am expecting great things from here on out. I like how creative they are with representing the gods from different mythologies, religions and whatnot.

I came here after knowing the anime announcement and I am looking forward to see the guy named Adam. Some comment in fb said try not to cry for Adam's dear life, or something along those lines, that got me really curious.

Double-page supporter
Yo, I thought this was going to be dumb. But nah this manga looks amazing!

Dex-chan lover
this manga has some ugly facial expressions , i want to punch the characters 's faces .

page 32 :
zeus just kills his beloved , female , innocent dragon for no reason at all ?
the plot is so edgy , so stupid .

page 41 :
the incubus takes out his c0ck to make love in public ?

page 43 :
thor just kills the innocent incubus for no reason at all ? the plot is so stupid , so edgy .
well , at least the incubus gets his wish : his "bodily juices" are splattered all over the ugly face of brunhilde , lol , she gets a "facial" .

why lu bu is covered in bandages like an egyptian mummy ? so stupid .

a puny mortal vs a mighty god ? the god will just one-punch the mortal , so boring .

record of ragnarok ? more like ret@rd of ragnac0ck , lol .

Aggregator gang
Why is the vanguard Lu Bu? Even if we consider the romance book instead the historical, most of the time he was just running...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe if they took some demigods or characters who could have special powers, from myths or such...but army leaders against literal fighting gods? If he fought Afrodite and won by sheer luck...maybe, just maybe I could buy it :pepela:

Users who are viewing this thread