Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - 13 Gods, 13 Mortals.

Fed-Kun's army
@miyako19 Nobody is complaining about the fact that there are Japanese characters.
What people are complaining about is the amount of Japanese characters in a roster of 13 people, when he had legends from any culture in the world at his disposition.

Just take a look at the Fate franchise, which is also written by a Japanese author, where heroes are summoned to duke it out :
In Fate/SN : 2 Japanese, 1 Irish, 3 Greeks, 1 English and 1 Iranian.
Fate/Zero : 2 English, 1 French, 1 Iraqi, 1 Greek, 1 Irish, and a fuck ton of Iranians. As a matter of fact, the main characters in Fate/Zero aren't even Japanese.

I'm mentioning the Fate franchise because it's a behemoth, one of the most successful franchises of its kind.
That's why the "He's Japanese and writing for Japanese people, therefore he must put a lot of Japanese characters"-excuse is bullshit.

i fucking love zeus so far

edit: AND WE GOT ADAM AND NIKOLA TESLA TOO?! LMFAOOO THIS IS TOO GOOD

There is Nikola Tesla, but no Albert Einstein?
This is a scam!

Fed-Kun's army
@Shinway What would he do, send his opponent to a Cobalt mine and then make some Tweet that tries too hard to be relatable?

Double-page supporter
That was one hell of a name list. I'm thrilled how the humans would fight the gods.

And there's always geeks complaining about the people in the list like some internet-know-it-all. Ah yes, that's why they're geeks but please keep it to yourselves, it's friggin annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread