Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - 13 Gods, 13 Mortals.

Fed-Kun's army
Im surprised that Arthur is not on the list considered how much influence Fate is in Japan. And I swear this manga is born out of the Fate's influence.

Fed-Kun's army
Also, looking at the list, I expecting a couple more side-match or even another tournament.

Aggregator gang
Simo Hayha!?

Wow. Never expected the one historical figure I remembered from the eastern front to ever be relevent in my life.

Kinda sad we don’t get to see the Prophet Muhammad stylin’ on all the false gods, but I guess drawing him would cause some problems for the author.

So many people are salty about the list... Personally I'm kinda impressed that the author didn't go for all of the obvious people and went for more out-there choices. And, yeah, 4/13 are Japanese, but is that really so much of a problem? Who knows, you might end up liking them once they've made their debut.

I expected a good amount of Japanese people in the list and I wasn't disappointed. the author is Japanese guys if you were American or Indian you know you would have done the same as him. I'm also going to give the author some props he honestly didn't put some basic bitch human characters like Caesar or Alexander the great, it's seems unique I'll keep up with this

Bruh where was Genghis Khan, King Arthur, Spartacus and other assorted Fate heroes?

This is definitely biased towards Japanese heroes. Still gonna read but there could've balanced this out more.

Simo Häyhä in the lineup lmao gotta admit that came out of left field... this manga is so over the top I love it

Okita up in this, cant wait for him to defeat a god....gon be slaps....woohoo! Shit great but the Valkyrie kinda annoying though....

@Mesterd well... if that what you asking then might as well ask how any human could kill a god? Rasputin is allegedly really hard to kill so that guy might have a decent shot xD but your right I guess. Valkyrie sniper rifle might even out the odds a little bit. Final point is, this isn't exactly meant to be realistic manga right?.. well obviously. 🤣 So maybe sniper can win against god in this universe.

Dex-chan lover
Simo motherfuckin Hayha.

If this was the tundra rather than a sandy arena, that'd be it. Game over gods.
And why the hell is "Buddha" listed on the gods side? Which Buddha anyway?

Dex-chan lover
@mrmoooose23
"Buddha" is technically a title or role for one who has attained the state of nirvana. I'm guessing by default they're referring to Gautama Buddha, a.k.a. Siddhartha, who was entirely a human, and definitely the most well-known Buddha. But it could in theory be any of the Seven Buddhas of Antiquity, or others besides.
They definitely don't belong on the side of gods seeking to erase humanity. That is completely antithetical to Buddhism in the first place.

4 Japanese randoms and Jack the ripper, but not Hitler???? Japan bias strikes once again smh

Users who are viewing this thread