Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 38 - The Time Of Awakening (LR)

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the upload! Was hoping this match would end soon but its getting hype all over again!

Dex-chan lover
Buddha being a traitor got me more hype up than this entire fight honestly..... well, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I really like Shiva but Raiden is meh. It would have been really cool to see the Adam vs Shiva fight that was supposed to happen if Zeus didn't buzz in. Shiva's dance is really cool but Raiden sitting there and taking is lame. Like Raiden's special power is "I'm built different" and that's his weapon too.

Thanks for the translation!

Since Shiva is the God of Destruction who ruled thousands of Hindu gods, i was hoping for at least something equal/more than a Brahmastra, a god technique which is said comparable to nuclear warhead explosion. But instead we got this Khabib vs McGregor fight.

idk this might be the most boring fight alongside Poseidon's

Fed-Kun's army
@AmeAmeAme
Same feeling pal, i thought that, it will be epic like zeus vs adam but meh....... More like boxing fight. Being hindu and devotee to shiva, i want him to win.. he is the god of destruction and having a third eye. If they make him loose, i am gonna drop this shit.

Fuckin hell they just made this a lot fucking boring and nerfed the fuck out of Shiva, just for Raiden to win(which is something that i 95% believe will happen because, yes, he is japanese ). Now it's just a same pattern of fight but with different backstories.

So far all the Japanese fighters been bland as fuck that they win, my man Poseidon lost cause of plot and swear if Shiva losses to lame a$$ Raiden....want shiva to win lol....I have feeling this shit gon be irritating as hell....

Idk why so many people are so butthurt in the comments, for starters, idk why some of you are surprised the gods have been nerfed, like no shit they're gonna be weaker than their myths described them as or else there would be no manga as humans wouldn't stand a chance. If the gods were at their canonical level of strength, both Thor and Zeus woulda fried their opponents immediately, Poseidon woulda drowned Kojiro right off the bat, and Heracles woulda manhandled Jack. At the very least, after 4 fights in a row where the gods are nerfed compared to their irl mythological counter parts, I'd assume you'd at least be able to infer that Shiva isn't gonna be throwing around nuclear warhead level Brahmastras or something ridiculous like that. Second off, you guys are mad that the characters that are meant to be representatives of Japan in a Japanese manga look good? Like what the fuck else do you expect? I get it if you just didn't find the last two Japanese fighters interesting, I don't really understand why cause I think Kojiro and Raiden are pretty sick, but at the end of the day it's your opinion idrc, it's just kinda dumb to see people act surprised that the Japanese are winning when the majority of the roster is made up of Japanese people, of course they're gonna get a few dubs just purely based off the fact that they have the highest number of representatives compared to any other part of the world. Even then, if you weren't so blinded by your hate boners for the Japanese characters you'd realize there's a pretty good chance that Shiva's bout to mop the floor Raiden by the end of the fight seeing as Shiva's been around and established as a character since chapter one and the fact that he's one of the most popular characters in the manga. Doubt he'd be killed off by a character we just met like 5 chapters ago, and tbh I really hope Shiva does win, if just so you all can stop bitching and moaning in the comments of every chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
now i'm 80% sure this is gonna end up as a draw, then shiva would say "good fight bruv" and then they went drinking together like best buds o3o

Users who are viewing this thread