Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 38 - The Time Of Awakening (LR)

oh my god this entire comment section pisses me off. every single person in here is bitching over a manga they aren’t even legally supporting. y’all are getting free scans and at the end of the day complain how the author writes HIS story. god damn just shut the fuck up with all the complaining it gets annoying with your egos on what should and shouldn’t happen in this series.

All the people complaining don't realize that their version of the myth pertains to a different kalpa. And no a kalpa isn't X million years like you think you know or you think people 1000s of years ago new. It's an entire incarnation of the universe, stay ignorant though.

Fed-Kun's army
So many bitches in the comments section... I get that Shiva and Raiden are probably the most uninteresting pair to fight so far in the story, but damn, let the author write his own story!

for some reason i had to watch this chapter while listening to Nier Automata's "Birth of a Wish" OST.

Fed-Kun's army
genuinely don't know why some of yall are riding the author's dick that hard as if they pay for yall bills but you do you i guess :/
anyways shiva's war dance looks interesting, i gotta look that up. but raiden isn't doing it for me, i feel like there's no attachment like with adam or hercules or even that samurai dude. he's kinda just there... also his wall of flesh or whatever the fuck was nasty as hell i had to like look away and breathe for a second

Every single fight thus far aside from the samurai, I have heard or read about their mythology including the "human" side. This Raiden guy seems more like the typical Japanese boosting type of character. Japanese must always win and are superior kind of ideal.

Dex-chan lover
If Shiva doesn't win ima drop this sht, Raiden is a very generic muscle brain jock while Shiva is a muscle brain jock that has friendship and 4 arms and an extra eye.

I'm seeing more people bitching about other people bitching rather than people actually complaining o_O

oh yes... the dance, a Bollywood secret move; “the dance-off” why am i not surprised?

although, that move is similar to ‘drunken master’ don't you think? about that unpredictable move and stuff...

btw, fyi... the only ones that got me curious about from the God-fraction is just Odin and Buddha.. FOR NOW! idk if there'll be any others that would pick my interest, lol
so the others at the moment tho, just “...meh,” for me, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't Shiva stated to lose his balance because one of his arm is just dangling there? So how did he dance so perfectly? Also that fight kinda reminds me of Elfman vs that drunk guy in Fairy Tail Grand Magic Games arc

Users who are viewing this thread