Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 38 - The Time Of Awakening (LR)

This arc is boring, Shiva basically using Nakama power with those flashback, i hope Raiden got some plot armor next chapter

Raiden about to turn up on Shiva. I think this battle will take another 2-4 chapters.

The thing I don't understand what happens to the human that win their fight? Do they come back to life?
Or they go back to being dead?
Do they stay with the gods until they die?

Will we see romance scene with the guy and the big valkyrie?

So many questions

They don't come back to life. They remain in the afterlife and don't lose their soul. @Kevenolp

They're mainly fighting for humanity's survival, some just want a good fight and some are just flat out murderers that'd like to kill one more time.

The fights are really unpredictable from the beginning until the twist.

Dex-chan lover
@zek777
To be fair, Zeus usually does have a grand sculpted body in most of his depictions.
But yes, too many muscles is giving this a Cho Aniki vibe

Dex-chan lover
Setting aside the fact that it's just Gear Second vs. Gear Third, the choreography this time was nonsensical in a bad way rather than a good way like it was with the previous guys.

It's obvious whos going to win, they are hyping Shiva up way too much.. I'm guessing raiden is going to destroy him in the next couple of chapters if Shiva already used his strongest move and it didnt even do much really

Dex-chan lover
Shiva started with his ultimate first, according to shounen fights this bodes badly for him.

As someone from a Hindu family, I can say this is accurate in no manner. Wait first of all both Rudra and Shiva are the same god, just two different names but it is fun nonetheless. Would have loved to see more research put into the work but ehhhh I can't complain when it is gud tho so yah. Also hindu etymology is super interesting to read, would definitely recommend.

Double-page supporter
This arc is just wasted potential
Just let Raiden win already and move on with Rasputin or Tesla cuz I want to know if the author's going to make a genderbent character like Arthur from the Fate series, we're going to need some heavy fan service after this devastating "match"

Users who are viewing this thread