Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 38 - The Time Of Awakening (LR)

Dex-chan lover
If this ever got animated, you just know that there's a 50/50 chance Shiva's dance is either the coolest choreography in anime ever, or it'd be such garbage that it would literally kill the show's ratings. Shame the flag is set for him to lose though; he's the coolest of the gods so far.

Contributor
Still hope Raiden loose.

Still, this is probably the worst fight atm, Raiden is not interesting at all and feel like a filler character.

Anyway, if Shiva loose, i predict his death will be similar to
Shishio Makoto
from the manga Kenshin.

Dex-chan lover
Great job translators ! This may have LQ in the titile, but it's still miles ahead of what any of the other grouprs have done :)

Double-page supporter
Raiden needs to have more fun, I hope it ends with the two of them becoming bros before one wins.

Please just end already. Preferably with Shiva winning, ‘cause Raiden is incredibly boring.
Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
We have had incredibly inspiring and flashy fights, we have also had emotional and moving fights. Then we have this...I get that Shiva has a past, and that Raiden is supposed to be superhuman. But honestly everything seems SO slow and SO weak.

I'm not having any fun in this fight, no tension no emotion at all. Just end it already so we can move on with more interesting characters.

It wasn't interesting from the beginning. A sumo that seems nothing like a sumo and moves nothing like a sumo against a four armed god that has done nothing that suggest that he is half as strong or powerful as the other gods, even though he is supposed to be a god of destruction.

I'd like if this could end with some naruto shit where they become friends and its another god that respects a human

Hot-blooded guy vs hot-blooded guy is just really mundane compared to the other fights in this manga. Hope this ends soon and we get more Buddha, or Tesla, or whoever.

Bruh why is it all repetitive and what's with the forced side stories that came abruptly? They just throw a character that I don't even begin to care and just slap it with some exposition and repetitive episode of attacks. Did the author just stopped thinking about the plot and focused on the art or something, cause it sure looks like it.

Arc not interesting, Looking forward to tesla.

I get the feeling that the win is slowly slipping away from Shiva, but I hope he manages to pull through

Users who are viewing this thread