Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 11 Ch. 42 - On the Precipice

I hope Buddha doesn't have to actually fight for the gods, or else I'm gonna have to root for the gods again. Shame about that.

My boy Buddha finally coming to center stage! Damn this series has caused me to shed so many tears~ I love it~

Dex-chan lover
Buddha is the most powerful in there. If he fights it won't be a fist fight, it would have to be a concept fight, otherwise there is no way he can lose, even if he fights for the humans

dude im literally so excited for this buddha fight, he looks so badass

Hmmm in Buddhism they do not believe in God. Also they believe in change and maybe Buddha will fight for humans

Hmmm I wonder how every human that believes in buddha will do when they see him on the arena....... this gonna be interesting

Fed-Kun's army
Heres hoping for either Nikola Tesla or Simo Hayha. Nikola Tesla supposedly had a deathray of sorts that he claimed could destroy 10,000 planes from 250 miles away! Or Simo Hayha the White Death sniper with over 500 kills. I wouldnt count out suprise human picks either at this point.

@sleeply-goose i don't think it will be either of them since susanoo (a storm god) is a more likely opponent for telsa, and Apollo (god of archery) is more likely for Simo.

Adam and Eve are here right? (Well Adam died. He died like a MAN without bending a knee) And the apple that Adam was eating was that forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge from the Garden of Eden right? God told them that that they must not eat that apple or something like that. So then, WHERE is this God of Christianity or is there even a God of Christianity in this universe? I've been wondering this since Brunhilde first showed that list or archive of candidates who will be fighting for humanity

Users who are viewing this thread