Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - Zero

Dex-chan lover
So buddha is fighting in humanity's name just to spite the gods. But he is also indifferent to the humans. He hates playing in anyone's terms but his own, hence the threat to Brunhilde.

Am i understanding this correctly or am I missing something?

A good Chapter in the end 😀.
It mostly served to introduce Buddha's opponent and this is true, but at least he let himself be read, and then I love interactions between characters or when they show how everyone reacts to a certain thing, consequently I'm fine with it anyway 😍.
Although yes, three Chapters to introduce the sixth round are too many, it must be said. They could limit themselves to the two chaps of January and they did before ...
Speaking of the Chapter, I liked the reactions of the various Gods. Shiva, still looking pretty bad, and Thor, who is FINALLY back, heck we haven't seen him since the end of round three 😲, they seem happy. Aphrodite instead is angry black, it is almost scary like this 😍.
Even Odin in the end is angry, then as not said a month ago, it seemed to me that he was indifferent instead he is angry like the others, and the brief exchange he has with Buddha in the Chapter proves it as well. Instead, the fury of Loki, Ares and Hermes was predictable.
Nice to see how Buddha offered the popcorn to Brunhilde while he literally gave nothing to Zeus 🤣 interesting also the speech between the two, in practice Brunhilde had prepared the plan for the Volund well before the Conference began ... and yes Brunhilde also gave me the impression that she knew that Buddha would fight for them.
Buddha hates the Gods more than anyone else, perhaps his Flashback will better explain why... while I don't quite understand why Brunhilde was frightened by Buddha's final words...
Uhm Zeus is too calm, he even says he is excited about this "twist". Only me from his words, in which he points out that Gods and Humanity simply have to choose their representatives, makes me think that in the next round we will have a traitor Human corrupted by Zeus during this round?
Not bad the entrance of Bishamonten and the other Lucky Gods, it was very scenic and I even preferred it to Buddha's entrance 🙂. In the end we were also half right, we all thought of Bishamonten as Buddha's opponent in the sixth round after Chapter 43... and we also assumed that the 7 Lucky Gods were actually one entity 😂.
But I thought that the 7 Lucky Gods would become one with Bishamonten and that's it, instead from what I understand they really generated a different entity that has nothing to do with Bishamonten... among other things, if you allow, the various mergers were not bad, but the various names that came out were unpronounceable 🤣.
Even the way in which the merger emerged, or rather Zerofuku, is not bad at all 😍 for the aspect instead... uhm at the moment I don't know how to judge it yet, I am waiting for the next Chapters to be able to talk about it better, but seen this way it still looks bad in the end 😀.
Seeing the aura that Zerofuku has unleashed, I think the fight will be much more interesting than expected. Buddha will win, I'm 100% sure of it being a pg too important for the main plot, but if Zerofuku is only half as strong as it seems he could still stand up to Buddha and give us a good match 🙂 which in the end is the only thing hopefully since this is a fighting manga 😂 😉.
So now, the updated Ragnarok fighters list is this:

GODS:
Loki
Apollo
Susano'o No Mikoto
Anubis
Odin
Beelzebub

HUMANITY:
Qin Shi Huang
King Leonidas
Nikola Tesla
Grigori Rasputin
Okita Souji
Michel Nostradamus
Simo Hayha
Sakata Kintoki

In my opinion in the next round we will have Human vs Human traitor to rebalance things, the words of Zeus seem to have anticipated it, but in the meantime let's enjoy the sixth round, in the hope that it will be at least a good fight since the result seems obvious 😀.

This is awesome!!!! Buddha is gonna fight! I feel as though they might try and have two humans fight one god in order to even everything out. I don't think that the gods would want a human to fight for them. They are too prideful

Fed-Kun's army
Big respect to the translators for taking the time of properly doing this chapter despite it being a little slower

That name before turning into last god was a mouthful. I don't know if anyone can pronounce it without stumbling.

Aggregator gang
Since when were you under the impression that the 7 lucky gods went from 1 to 7?
TiteKubo1_500-56a5e16a5f9b58b7d0dee752.jpg

damn, that one goddess boob is so heavy, two burly man can't keep it up. noice.

Guess this makes Brunhilde not have to risk her life.

After getting the other really bad translation for this chapter, we apreciate even more this group's fantastic job, keep it up!

Dex-chan lover
Now that is a really god damned cool intro. Don't really care for the boring design, but Zerofuku is 10/10 for theatrics. Can't wait to see this fight.

Users who are viewing this thread