Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Beyond The Realm Of Possibility

Contributor
@Girl_with_Hair_Drills I can still picture Zeus doing some weird rap though with that entrance.

This is going to be fugly. ANy bets that Adam is going to give a low blow to Zeus' baby maker with those knuckles during this fight?

Dex-chan lover
I love how wacky this thing is, it's great! Thanks for the good job.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this gonna be one punch man ? or it's gonna be one punch man but zeus will be the OPM...

@TrueGoddessReincarnation The author referred to it with mentioning "Titanomachy" and "fratricide". Honestly though, fratricide is one of the few good things Zeus did that I can remember, his father was an asshole just like him.

This version of Zeus is pretty fun though. I wonder if him changing with Shiva means that Round 2 will also go to the Gods, he seems pretty shrewd, after all. I also like he hasn't been shown as an electric guy (yet, at least), his lightning bolts were weapons forged by cyclopses, not something he could use naturally.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to this chapter, I finally found the name of this song. Had no idea it was from Bach, always assumed it was a Beethoven song
Untitled.png
lmfao

What's the end game for the storyline? I mean there can't be a happy ending in this... surely...
(my prediction) That innocent valk (who seems to be out of the loop) will be sacrificed and maybe end up getting wiped in the end.

Dex-chan lover
did any of u got a boner from the head Valkyrie's ugly face? i sure dont but i sure did like it

Users who are viewing this thread