Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Justice Vs. Evil

Contributor
We're the same race. You do not understand what racism is. I was not talking about the color of your skin, I was talking about your country. Furthermore, I was playing on stereotypes. Do you need me to explain to you what a stereotype is?

Holy crap, with you being this sensitive it's kinda amazing that you haven't broken down from all the crap people are giving you already. This is amazing, in one way.

Contributor
Let a mod decide whether a comment which plays with stereotypes was racist or not?
Grow the fuck up and take a bit of criticism. I think it is interesting how you BLATANTLY ignored everything I said about KI vs VH, but then you are going sensitive just for that?
The way you are handling this is no different from a toddler throwing a tantrum. Stop ignoring the actual criticism just to play the victim card.

If you are gonna report me for racism (which, again, it wasn't), then it seems fair that I can report you for slander then.

EDIT: spellcheck

Group Leader
Eie3p0a.gif

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Chronos889
The flood of reports we've received from you is pretty ridiculous. You clearly started this whole mess to be a gigantic troll and now you pounce on every perceived slight like it's the mods' job to protect you from the consequences of your actions.

To my knowledge, there is only *one* report we've deemed rule breaking.

If you keep reporting posts frivolously, that's a good way to lose your reporting privileges. We are not your personal army.

Ahahaha Love it when a nod puts someone in their place.

Thank you for the chapter Valhalla! Was worth the wait for your translation!

Fed-Kun's army
@eliminateur

Yeah you’re right I had thought about that but I figured that since Jack the Ripper wasn’t all that in terms of fighting power they would have made something up with it-excited to see how they spin it tho

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter Valhalla, a really better translation

Just one mistake... Shiva is an Indian God and Loki a Nordic one, it says that booth are Greek

@supermoonchrome
Although the story is not owned by anyone but the creator, there's a general rule in the scantalation community to not suddenly start working on a story that someone else is already working on. Especially if the first scantalation group is still consistently releasing chapters of high quality.

Uno entra para ver comentarios del capítulo, pero resulta que no hay ninguno solo niños peleándose

Dex-chan lover
this is clearly the better version, and wow i really want jack to win, heracles is just too boring.

the manga really knows how to hype!

love the guy eating popcorn.

Users who are viewing this thread