Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Endless Love

Dex-chan lover
Incredibly brilliant logic little herc's got there, I love humanity! so I'm actively fighting to destroy it!

EWyJz8O.jpg

If Herc wins after that corny ass Naruto speech I'm gonna acquaint myself with the bottom of a river.

Genuinely rooting for Jack here.
Herakles' blind self-righteousness is disgusting; love humanity my ass, if he loved humans so much why didn't he jump in like Brunhilde did at the beginning to propose an alternative as she did?

Fuck off faker.

Am I bugging or did they say that Hercules lost his right arm 2 chapters in a row? Thanks for the translation though.

Supporter
@Qayin

exactly. not only that, but he's even fighting on the side of the gods to literally wipe out humans.
there's some serious mental disconnect here.

Dex-chan lover
Oh that fucking self justice that hercules mouth keeps spilling makes me want to vomit, I hope Jack wins this to prove him wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@cgr
Ah, so that’s what you were talking about. Now that’s a different matter, since the first two fights didn’t have any need for “reformation” as none of the fighters there were actually “evil” the same way Jack or even Poseidon were. And a BIG difference between Jack and Poseidon is that Poseidon was a sociopath since his birth, but Jack was twisted up by his dear, ol’ mummy. Reformation was never needed in the first two fights, and it was just not possible in the third.

Double-page supporter
That's a lot death flag for Heracles ...😵
On other side, Jack remind me with black lantern from green lantern series ... 😎

Contributor
Yeah, next chapter will probably be the last, and i can't say who will die.

"I will save you from your suffering"
That's a nice way to say "I will kill you." Despite saying all the flaws of humanity, I don't see the gods as just ones either.
Hercules will die right?

Double-page supporter
"I LOVE HUMANITY"
"IM GOING TO SAVE YOU"
By winning a fight and propelling humanity further towards complete disintegration.
Alright, pretentious boy.

Kick his ass, Jack. Don't care what Hercules says, he's fighting for a bunch of genocidal bastards

I didn't even like Heracles a lot before, found his design boring and didn't like his fighting style much but this chapter actually made me like him quite a lot more. To all the posters who think that Herc fights to kill humans, it was already said that he plans to convince the gods to spare the humans. For all we know, he was at the meeting and voted against it but since he is only one god against at least thousands, his decision was overruled. Or maybe he technically wasn't allowed as a demigod.
And I guess this chapter explains what happened in the previous one, Jack feels betrayed deep inside so when Hlokk sees her big sister allowing him to do with her as he pleases, she also experiences betrayal and so their hearts become synchronized.

As for the fight itself, I find the idea of Jack just winning unlikely. That might not be really intentional, but I noticed an interesting trend: every fight that was planned by Brunhilde was a failure. During Thor vs Lu Bu her trick with Rangrid being able to break Thor's gloves turned out to be meaningless, since Thor's life was never in danger from Mjolnir. In Adam vs Shiva she planned to have her ace Adam beat the god he was going up against but Zeus interfered and won that one. Vs Poseidon it was Kojiro who decided that it was his turn to go out and his Valkyrie's ability/personality that allowed him to continue to fight after it seemed like all was lost was pure luck as far the planning was concerned. And the current fight was planned out even more than others.

Users who are viewing this thread