Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Endless Love

Cyx

My potshot of a bet: Jack kills Heracles, but turns good upon Heracles dying with positive emotions. Heracles thus fulfills his vow to save Jack from his suffering, while helping to save humanity by losing. Brunhilde reveals that she foresaw this outcome based upon Heracles's impeccable character. Despite the tragedy of Heracles's death, the resulting redemption of Jack the Ripper becomes a heartwarming symbol of humanity's goodness.

After all, Heracles did not vow either to win or kill Jack.

Dex-chan lover
I really want Jack to win ngl. I'd love to see Heracles become Adam II.

Ah yes, saving humanity... by winning the tournament to completely erase humanity. Oh thank you heavenly brother. :/

Fed-Kun's army
it will be [ 7sins ]wins/loses probably...
1st win is from [sloth] ...if this one win...maybe from [Envy] or [lust]??

Am i the only one feeling a little ill from all these cheese and hypocrisy in this fight, especially this chapter?

NIB

Dex-chan lover
If Jack is a miserable killer, Heracles is a hypocrite, like every god here.

I bet that Jack first kill was His mother, and he just enjoyed It so much that fell in desperation because no matter how many he killed, no One else felt so good to kill like her

People forget that he was chosen to be the counter to Heracles, and I can see why, Is because Heracles thinks the Best about anyone, thinking that he can help everyone, poor dude, that would be His end

Double-page supporter
maybe too far but i feel like the author is going for a jesus and redemption thing here. Jacks mom is named Mary, and herc is basically saying that jack represents human sin. So jack is literally bearing the sins of humanity and herc want to help "save" him. This will end with redemption, one way or another. love the story.

Dex-chan lover
If you wrap your arm below the elbow, like Heracles did, it won't stop the bleeding at all, since there are two bones in this part of the arm and the veins will just hide between them.

hey... Heracles-dude, not everyone could become a dEmI-gOd like you, ya know? it ain't fucking easy to live as human, especially like ones as Jack..

...fuckn hypocrite,

@permisan ikrrrrrrrrr

Double-page supporter
humanity still end if gods win so no matter what that's one vote out of thousands, so yea heracles is a hypocrite, while jack is a neccesary evil for humanity to be saved

I think he means that the stress of fear and the relief that it's over that makes the emotion so beautiful I think

Users who are viewing this thread