Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Endless Love

Dex-chan lover
Bah, typical shonen hero shit. I hope he dies the worst death of them all.

Dex-chan lover
From what I see, I think Heracles is going to win, with justice and love on his side...
But wouldn't it be much more interesting if jack won? And humanity would have to continue knowing that they might have been saved by an incredibly reprehensible man? Maybe thats just me

Dex-chan lover
All of you who want jack to win i would consider going to a therapist, and yeah heracles is pretty cliche but that is how his character is suposed to be he is one of the first 'cliche justice guy' in all of our myths and for those that said he is hypocrite bc he is fighting for the gods remember he did the 12 works to save humanity and he did that one alone. And my prediction will go with heracles winning but dying just after and maybe jack just pretending.

Fed-Kun's army
I still want jack to win since hercules' idea of saving humanity (defeating them then ASKING the gods to spare them) is beyond retarded
The only thing i'm worrying about is the loli gloves changing back to the valkyrie since she didn't transform out of her own free will

Both sides are one of hypocrisy.
Let’s see whose hypocrisy stands above the other.

Reading this comment section makes me realize that Herc is right, humanity is full of shit.

Aggregator gang
Despite everything Heracles just spouted, he still voted for Mankind's destruction - they say it's a unanimous vote back in chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
I want Herc to win, but the vibe of the story tells me that Jack is going to. The last fight was a loser finally winning, and now Herc (who was portrayed as always getting beat up as a human) would be expected to win, but author is gonna pull a trope subversion because it's more dramatic that way.

I do hope I'm wrong though.

Hmm...Herc winning or Jack, who just said everything he's (touched) shall become a weapon. It did show a variety of spots. If he can cause other wires to fling things like bricks he's touched at Herc at an "unexpected" moment right before killing Jack...

Dex-chan lover
"British man with synesthesia fights Muscle Jesus to the death for the fate of mankind."

Why the heck are the humans cheering for Hercules? Yes he love Humanity, but his victory here means another nail in Humanity's coffin...

Users who are viewing this thread