Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Endless Love

Man i love chars like Herc because of how they make people mad LMAO this comment section is so saltyyyyyy <3

For those calling him a hypocrite, Just two damn pages that’s all it goddamn takes to see his what this man wants and will do, jeez it ain’t hard to remember either.

My dude Herc has repeatedly said that he would fight for humanity's survival. If you're suggesting the best way for him to do that is to throw the fight, give up his own honor, and die, then sure, that's your morals. But Herc is sitting here mid-fight moving the hearts of both humanity and gods with his speech about loving humans, and literally everyone on both sides loves him. If anyone can find peace between humanity and gods, it's the half-human half-god who all humans and all gods see as a personal friend.

The suggestion that he's a hypocrite because he's trying to beat Jack is ridiculous. He's not going to accomplish anything by refusing to fight for the gods, and he's not going to accomplish anything by intentionally dying.

The people who called Hercules a hypocrite are the same as the people on page 25

Damn, Heracles is such a likeable character, but my money's still on Jack. Let evil created by the sorrow and injustice of the world triumph over the righteous this one time, as an act of rebellion against an unfair world.

Double-page supporter
Too many edgy children in this comment section. This explains why the real disgusting serial killers on death row still have tons of fans writing to them. Edgy people are so quick to cheer for evil until the bad things happen to them or their family.

Damn heracles is a badass for that speech still showing that he isnt completely good like he was initially shown , problem with the manga is that they don't show most the characters consistently(their motives and interests) except for jack, kojiro and adam who were written the same. Good one.

Honestly at this point it look like it could go either way. I know most of y'all are rooting for Hercules here but I really want to see Jack the Ripper win.

I love hercules 😭 I want him to win thats the one god I wish wins, he reminds me of Adam
Fuck jack and his mommy issues honestly

Ok that was cool Herculues. I hope he wins and Jack dies now. And maybe that crazy Valkyrie would see what happenes when you sacrifice your sister

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I want the big boy to win, but of he does then the cute valkyrie-chan dies....

Reading on this comment section really drives home that feeling of reading comprehension being an apparently rare gift bruh.

Enough bitterness, salt and EDGE to make Lot's wife blush!

Users who are viewing this thread