Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - First Exchange

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this, it totally slipped my mind that Raiden didn’t seem to enjoy fighting at all. I wonder if it’s because he doesn’t think there’s anyone who can truly match him or if fighting was more a means to an end for him. Like it helps his muscle problem somehow, I dunno. Or maybe he just feels like he got shoehorned into that kind of lifestyle since his strength was too much otherwise.

Finally, I was waiting for this version. By the way. Why you think there will be a two month break?

Double-page supporter
Many Thanks @IAmInept. Can you fix your upload of Chapter 31 and put in the missing page that this person in that chapter's comments brought up? https://mangadex.org/thread/245293/3/#post_2071096

Mmm, that's Gautam Buddha!!!!!!!!!
Come On,
Author do some research. You don't know anything about Indian religions it seems. Even Shiva's representation is quite wrong.

@shubh68
But who cares tho. The author took incredible liberty to the design and pèrsonality of the gods and humans on this manga. Expect all gods and humans to be vastly different to their historic counterparts to the point that their not even the same except for the names.

Lol buddha is some hot topic looking douche, whats next, is Jesus going to a man in drag? I bet the Japanese Gods are all going to be badasses

So let me get this right, if i get a machamp and a human in the daycare i get an elephant?

@JohnnyBallsack as it should be the author is japanese and jesus is a desert rat as far he cares.
But if he ever write juses I bet he would be an edge lord since Christians are basically death worshipers.

Users who are viewing this thread