Record of Ragnarok

Fed-Kun's army
No God or Human from Africa, Native America, South America?
Or at least put China, Babylon, Egypt's gods/ humans into the cast. Those are the 3 oldest (?) empires.
Also, why can't we have Adam again God? Instead we have Yuyuhakusho's style Zeus, literally :D

USA is the only country that uses this weird M/D/Y format. Everywhere else in the world it's either D/M/Y or Y/M/D.

>>This is getting published in France in September!
Oh, my country too - but faster. At the peak of its hype in community, there is already notification that it will be licensed around one month ago. But unfortunately I have to worry about this comic theme. My country has too many hard lines in matters of religion and belief.

Dex-chan lover
@JJred2 They're probably using day/month/year. What me and you are used to is month/day/year. So it'll be out around June 1st not January 6th.

fhq

You can kinda tell the trajectory of these nationalistic narratives pretty easily. Lu Bu and Adam had to die to show that the Gods weren't to be fucked with. Lu Bu died to show their destructive force and Adam died to show that they're basically unbeatable. In comes the Japanese who can apparently stand, and subsequently win against the strongest God in the pantheon, Poseidon.

Next guy will win as well to show that it wasn't a fluke. Next guy after this guy will tie, either they both concede or kill each other. And probably like a 2v2 where humans narrowly win but the score will come out as 2 kills for humans and 1 kill for gods. And eventually we come to the Jap who wins again.

Users who are viewing this thread