Record of Ragnarok

As soon as I was most of the way through I regretted reading it because I realized the rate the chapters come out it'll be 9 more years for the story to wrap up.

BUT WHY DID ADAM HAVE TO LOSE THO

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Man can this get a anime already ?

Kyoto Animation or A-1 Pictures or White Fox / Madhouse (the old school version of madhouse )or something needs to get this, ffs.

Dex-chan lover
@Krune Yeah, the Gods have almost no stakes in this fight, besides their pride. Poseidon never even fought seriously until the very end.

Dex-chan lover
@DPChaos now I'm starting to wonder what sort of gimmick the remaining two swordsmen/samurais' will have. Otherwise it will be somewhat rehashing Kojiro's duel. Will Okita's volund grant him superhuman speed since in many of his depictions he's shown to be far faster then the norm of his time and many of his techniques seem to emphasize speed... Gintoki's also going to be rather hard to predict ahead of time.... since Lu Bu and Raiden seem to have "strength" monopolized on the humans side maybe some sort of wind blade or an axe? Hopefully something will happen later on that will get the divine half of the audience to be a bit more involved in the outcome of the tournament. Otherwise if it works out for humans they will be happy they get to live on for another 1,000 yrs until the next Ragnarok at least and the gods will just treat it like fans whose team lost the superbowl. Some tantrums thrown when their sides lose but otherwise they will feel entertained and have ah we will get them next time attitude.

Double-page supporter
@vansteve123 | In this series, he's not here
Mostly because how small christianity influences Japan compared to Shintoism & Buddhism, though I'm just guessing

If this is ever made into an anime it needs the psycho-pass 3/Hellsing Ultimate treatment where every episode is 4-50 minutes long

I don't really give a damn if the author is hyping up history or the Japanese too much. The fighting is awesome. It's so well drawn and written and I get goosebumps every time I read it.

Users who are viewing this thread