Record of Ragnarok

4 out of 13 fighters being Japanese is no bueno for me. They should get 2 maximum. Also Nikola Tesla? What the heck?

Guess for the ending: Humanity loses but the gods decide not to destroy them because the fights were inspiring!

Not a particularly inventive ending, but it'll be good enough, I guess.

What if humanity loose, the world is destroy and then the gods rebuild everything bc they were inspiring.

Actually, I'm waiting humanity to loose and then just being destroy, then the gods started to feel bored hahaha

The story and art is so well made and presented, I'm surprised it hasn't been done before in fact (well there's God of War I guess?). I can see this manga having an anime adaptation, or even a film kinda like Edge of Tomorrow

I returned to catch up.
So, both gods and humans have the same position.
They had great brutal powers to attack each other, but in the end the convenience came from the gods because they had the power bestowed from heaven. 'You don't stand a chance' situation makes it even worse, the gods have ace up their sleeves. They made a comeback when we felt they had fallen.
This is only an estimate, but, it seems that humanity representatives must have participants who differentiate through 'intelligence'. Leading tactics, not relying entirely on strength - or mixing well between the two.
It will obviously be difficult to win if you only depend on luck.

Aggregator gang
@Cheshiremoore Tesla will pull out a satellite size death ray while riding on his new Tesla S and proceed to disintegrate the gods. Easy Win!

MD@Home
knowing how the previous fights went, we all know this is going to end the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread