Records of the Mystic Gardens

Dex-chan lover
Seriously underrated manhua, with those visuals and the actual creativity in the setting. I mean, this guy actually has a concept of how perspectives work, which probably makes him one of 5 people in China who do. Hell, I even remember characters and their unique characteristics! It's probably going to start raining frogs any day now.

good art, very unique, i can actually understand whats happening, good manhua

The art is nice, but genuinely wish the artist would learn how drawing thighs and tits works because the proportions are insane.

I don’t mind a harem in these but there isn’t .....the art and story is pretty good, shit slaps hard...

the manhua is really good. and also the author's drawing skill improves a lot in comparison between the lastest chapter which is 147 with chapter 30and more pages/chapter that's the good thing lmao. The rate of this manhua is 9.8 on qq tho ( that's damn high)

This synopsis is amazing. It gives in a short paragraph the same information as the tags just above! 😋

The Cover on this comick/Manhua looks good...

The Synopsis is quite well explained..

SO LETS SEE WHAT THEY GOT!!

So this is basically Persona 5 with cultivation. Martial artists can have Palaces which is connected to the Collective Human Unconscious.

Users who are viewing this thread