Records of the Mystic Gardens

... i-is it weird that I kinda root for the girl?
I mean our boy is clearly a psychopath, but she is a sociopath... sooooo~
Either way the charm spell, though objectively very rude, did have the effect of giving the mc something to care about. it gave him emotions, something he was trained to suppress... also she a hottie ;)

OK this is a little bit confusing at first but it's actually pretty good, and it looks like it's only getting better.

Z2

@Np101 Nah, I'm rooting for her too. I mean, what's more interesting, manhua of personality-less stoic achieving infinite power number dragged out over five hundred chapters number six trillion; or the incredibly fucked up love story of two psychopaths about the chosen one and the madwoman determined to control him?

Surprisingly good enough to the point where if there was a novel with like 2000+ chapters I'm pretty sure I'd sit down and read them.

MC isn't Sociopath nor Psychopath, more like Pragmatic

If MC sociopath,,
MC won't bother to have mutual relation nor actually get closer to someone and relate himself to someone

If MC psychopath,,
MC will kill his father without hesitation, MC will strive on martial arts rather than get into university, MC will violently do things

However the Girl is the problem,,
She's charismatic, manipulative, shrewd, ambitious, temper and egoistic

Unless Author decided to change her into Yandere,, then it'll be interesting turn

I'm surprised Mystic Gardens are such a big thing, you'd think everyone would know about them down to the most basic of students if they kidnap people on a weekly basis for tests and whatnot.

been here since chapter 1 and it is awesome, i love it completely c: <3
Saludos desde Chile !!

Really good, but it would be better if the chapters took longer with better art. I still like the current art, dont get me wrong, but it could be better.

the chick's attitude has always been a bit annoying to me, don't know why, even before it was revealed she been meddling. makin me mald. but other than that this is great.

Kinda weird that a society full of people with special powers is still considered shitty and normal, and there are levels above. Like having flying swords, charm magic and turning yourself into gold to fight is something anyone could do with training, but the steps above that are super mystical? I'm also not digging the sociopath MC.

@BigCoffee Its a weird post apocalypse setting (everything outside the city is some kind of chaos zone) where the people who are living in the city are under strict government controls. They don't know about mystical nor inner gardens, so whatever cultivation they could still do is very limited compared to what you can do with mystical gardens (flying swords, etc). Also the gold armor cultivation is very special, its passed down only through the MC's family and only the MC's branch has pushed it to this extent. Its even special compared to the cultivators in the mystical garden tiers, just that its very under-developed since the MC is pretty much the first person in a long time to take it past the low tier levels.

The fck,, MC become crazy psycho now

the damn woman probably customize her Curse spell, she casted to MC

Users who are viewing this thread