Red Blue - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Advancing to Round Two

Dex-chan lover
I feel like one has to be a bit twisted to be driven to fight on a ring, even more in MMA. Everyone fighting has a reason I guess.
This is honestly a fair belief considering the lifestyle fighters lead. There’s no shortage of combat sports athletes who just want to fuck people up legally and get PAID for it.

I mean the difference is kenshin hasn't actually done anything; he's gunning for him cause he just doesn't like his vibe.
Which might make Aoba’s motivation debatably more fucked up since he just wants to beat up a dude for being a good person lol

Group Leader
Please continue the series 😭😭
We would really like to but right now we are missing a translator. Cleaning and Typesetting is no problem. We have 2 translators but the first one is apparently extremly busy (and i doubt he will have any time this year or in the near future to help us out again) and the other one is doing a study year in Japan. If you can help us out visit the Discord and write us! Any help regarding translation (even just conatacts to other translators) would be appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
We would really like to but right now we are missing a translator. Cleaning and Typesetting is no problem. We have 2 translators but the first one is apparently extremly busy (and i doubt he will have any time this year or in the near future to help us out again) and the other one is doing a study year in Japan. If you can help us out visit the Discord and write us! Any help regarding translation (even just conatacts to other translators) would be appreciated.
Thank you for all of your hard work

Users who are viewing this thread