Reiko's Style: Despite Being Mistaken for a Rich Villainess, She's Actually Just Penniless - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@Nep
I guess things can get quite dim out there, hang in there then if variety is that bad.
You can do some stuff with instant noodles tho, google recipes.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@ksen

Maybe its the wrong day and time but with it being the isolation period, I am certainly not going back there to take another look xD.

Contributor
It's very cute and comfy seeing Reiko act like a doting granny to the twins.
I hope the siblings stay and not fade away.

I love the MC. I am surprised they used the actual names for the furniture. That is an LC2 by Le Corbusier for Cassina.

Aggregator gang
Ah, so we're seeing the reincarnated trope from the other characters perspective. The "crazy girl" views everything around her as a game, through the game's tropes, while we're seeing things as they really are through the eyes of "real people".

I like it!

Now this feels surprisingly fresh. Yeah, I guess if you act like the "heroine" people would assume you have a mental handicap. I wonder if she'll ultimately end up in some high class sanatorium and think it's her castle or something.

Contributor
it means she died, and some foreigner replaced her body, sorry about that sensei.

Dex-chan lover
I really love the twins, she's made some good friends. It makes me incredibly sad to think about All the stuff her grandma put her through though. :c

This would have been a good manga accept for the fact that it's trying to imitate Kenkyo Kenjitsu. If it is, then it's a terrible fanfic, because Kenkyo is my favourite Villainess Noble Girl Isekai story.

Users who are viewing this thread