Reincarnated Adventurer of the Curse Mark - Enjoying Freedom As The Strongest Sage -

Gao

If I had the power to reincarnate I would reincarnate to a rich person.

Man imagine how easy life would be if you could choose where and you reincarnate and see the possibilities, well if that were the case a lot of stories would be more boring.

Addendum: How the hell do people rate this a ten with only one chapter out?

SO far nothing new or interesting in this, will read a few more chapters but i don't expect much from it.

Dex-chan lover
This sage here represents all those scanlators! https://mangadex.org/chapter/1239482/36
meanwhile the dumb people are the readers aka leechers

Dex-chan lover
@Normie_The_Bee ​:
Addendum: How the hell do people rate this a ten with only one chapter out?
Maybe they read the novel and liked it. I read the first bit of the WN while ago, sometimes I will look at =https://mypage.syosetu.com/636551/the raws of an authors other works if I like one that is being translated, and was not that impressed with the world to much "if you do not have magic, you are not even human" like building in the society of the WN for me.

Of course considering how many troll ratings, and people who click 1 or 10 simply because of a series having a tag, it is not surprising, this site is filled with trolls who call series horrible and crap after 1 chapter

About the rating of mangas, Im one of those who vote pretty fast. Well mainly I think it's because I liked the first chapter (or complete Manga) and think like "If I give this an good rating, maybe they will update it faster?"
I gotta say that's an awfully positive way of thinking, but hey gotta use all the possibilities u have. :)

: | another noble one and another the child got thrown away again
yeah i want new stuff how surprising
and y do so many authors do that, i guess cause people buy it but y, dont people wanna have new stuff cause they can choose but they buy that 0815 stuff y
i think if people wouldn't buy it they would actually make new stuff so i guess pls dont buy 0815 so we get more new ideas
or buy both but donate to good new ideas or do what u want

Dex-chan lover
@Jiyu922
If I give this an good rating, maybe they will update it faster
All you achieve is triggering many people to vote 1 to counterbalance your overvalued vote. In the end you're just making things difficult for people who sort manga by rating. Well, you're not the only one to blame. This site's rating system was destroyed by kids cause they're easy to manipulate and impress.
Since it hopelessly broken, maybe you did the right thing by trying to exploit it lol.

Banned
webnovel: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9110fe/

it's slightly different from the manga.
All of the author's stories is basically the same. OP hero living carelessly.

Group Leader
Sumimori Sai got ANOTHER manga adaptation?

I... what. Are his WNs that popular? I enjoy them all but it's weird, isn't it?

Let's check it out. I hope he isn't gonne be all retarded without 'common sense' and baffling all, etc. without realizing it. You know what I'm talking about~

@Jiyu922
The problem with doing that isn't just artificially inflating the rating, but it also ignores the fact that the first few chapters are supposed to be attention grabbing in order to draw in readers.

And honestly, this first chapter is pretty generic. Good to kill a few minutes, but nothing that hasn't been done 6 times before with minor changes.

@vodkavodka
Most audience rating systems are pretty broken. People don't usually bother voting unless they absolutely hate it (1-2*) or love everything about it (9-10*). In theory they'd somewhat balance each other out and leave the other reviews to swing the rating to its "real" score, but there's always much more of one which heavily skews the rating.

That's not even taking into account how subjective any rating system is to begin with. A 10 for me is "practically perfect in every way" (I've only considered 3 anime to be a 10), but for someone else it could just be "I liked it".

Or how I've supposedly been rating things wrong my whole life. I think a 5/10 is in the middle and therefore average, but my friend sees that as 50% which is an "F" making it garbage. I think that's dumb, but that seems to be what a lot of others go by as well. That's when most of these ratings started to make sense to me.

Dex-chan lover
@Oryangatan
The biggest sin of the modern rating system is that it embodies both popularity contest and quality evaluation at the same time. And Magadex encourages that by using the Bayesian method (the more popular a manga is the closer it gets to the mean rating). Only a small part of users (I'm sure no more than 5% of votes) cares about rating stuff objectively.
To avoid that, writing a review should be mandatory if you want to vote. Any opinion of people who won't write a review should be discarded as superficial or potentially nonobjective. To anyone else should be given the opportunity to press a like or dislike button (to avoid forcing people like @Jiyu922 to abuse the system).
In this way, you can separately measure popularity and receive an objective evaluation of quality.

Dex-chan lover
So first let me prefix this with while only one chapter is here, there is 16 on other sites. This is bad, he wants to live peacefully, but is a absolute moron. He never makes any attempt to learn about the world despite having multiple instances of someone who knows who he is and he could ask for all the info on a silver plater. He worries at first that someone would be able to detect him if he unsealed, which he quickly learned that the ability to do so is lost knowledge. The seals are just a problem with no benefit. Do to them he can't publicly show magic and he is discriminated against. Worse yet the seal dont even effect those who can sense magic auras. So they are totally pointless. He can freely erase them, but doesn't do so as he doesn't want anyone to know he can erase them if he gets attention. But he is a hidden disowned son who was exiled, no one knows who he is or could trace him back to the cursed child with two seals. At the point he realized they were a problem the only ones who know him Is his brother (who knows he is hiding his magic and wont tell) His sister (who he added a seal to) A Girl he saved (who knew who he was) The girls followers (who are so loyal to her they stayed in dragon breath without hesitation on her order) A small group of goblins (who cant even talk to anyone else as his magic barely let him) And a singular merchant. Just relocate to a further away counties and remove the seals and he would have no problems. But no its just another everyone hates him for having crests shtick. And that is just setting problems. Worse yet is that he isn't likeable, the seals he created somehow showed up on 70% of all living things, leading to massive discrimination and he just doesn't care at all, not even bothering to ask for any details about it. He also is very much willing to let others die to avoid showing his powers. There is little to no comedy, nor any stakes, just a op kid being discriminated against. Super short fights. With a serious tone.
If your into op power fantasies, put down and he just rolls over and takes it as he doesn't care, Were he thinks about out things, yet never does anything or takes any steps to prepare. It leaves me with the question, who is this for? what is the target audience? Just pass on this.

Users who are viewing this thread