Reincarnated as a Polar Bear: The Legend of How I Became a Forest Guardian - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Forest's Guardian Deity

Am i the only one hearing jet engines? This fight was like from ippo makonochi lmao

Dex-chan lover
@AHomicidalTelevision then you need to read https://mangadex.org/title/15946/gun-ota-ga-mahou-sekai-ni-tensei-shitara-gendai-heiki-de-guntai-harem-wo-tsukucchaimashita and https://mangadex.org/chapter/622984/1 for worse experience. At least in this one albeit subpar we can still understand the fight scene, while the two link above will definitely make you wondering what's going on lol.

Fed-Kun's army
OH MY FOREST GUARDIAN, this chapter of BEARsek is so awesome, that manly fight was worth the wait.

Dex-chan lover
This series always surprises me with how hardcore it is. No Lion guy being impressed/surprised with his bear's commitment and giving up/going easy. He just straight up lost while going full strength. And noble guy just get's half his head bitten off.

Group Leader
Yeah that beary sweet manga keeps biting at us, literally chewing heads in half lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer
MC was fighting rank and file with guerilla tactics. so he was barely getting scratched most of the time.
This time he was up against someone who was only half human at best. And was renowned as an elite with superb strength in a one on one direct confrontation. This fight just went to show you how strong the guy he was fighting was.

Dex-chan lover
so NOW you bite his head off, shoulda just saved the trouble beforehand.

Is the bottom frame of the page 4 supposed to say " I can let myself fall down here!! " or " I can't... "?

Supporter
@Kaitlyn yeah, I've noticed a few things like that in this and the recent chapters. Needs a little proofreading.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer part of the deal is that he has some sort of Divine blessing that straight up denies damage unless it's of a certain strength. You can see it activate with a sort of glowy visual effect when he gets peppered at close range with arrows and they just bounce off. Only four individuals have been strong enough to break through that and cause him to hurt: the bagbear, the dude with the huge Morningstar flail, (maybe) the giant snake, and this dude.

Dex-chan lover
Will he add the Wereelfs to the harem, or are we just going to ignore what that guy said?

Users who are viewing this thread