Reincarnated as a Polar Bear: The Legend of How I Became a Forest Guardian

Dex-chan lover
When I was reading this manga, I suddenly remembear a hentai about a man that got teleported to an Island full of loli, yes he fuck all loli on the island and impregnate them, after they got pregnant and birthed the baby then he would fuck the baby(after they grow up of course) it's basically was an island full of incest loli, the ending was wholesome tho, I don't remember the number and title don't ask me about it.

Fed-Kun's army
why isnt anyone doing this, its wholesome, and lewd, the best of both worlds

Double-page supporter
I read this while i was bedridden with COVID for weeks. I thought this manga was a fever dream.
Cant say reading this helped my condition much

For people who are wondering why this stopped updating: The official English is out, meaning; no one can take this up because Japan has strict rules when it comes to their products, That's why they changed their DMCA, if this was still getting scanned, the Scanlation team Has a risk of getting Sued and made to pay a Hefty load of money, and might also risk the site itself

What the fuck? That one comment about the loli incest island. What the fuck? I came in these comments to see what these people thought about a man reborn as a polar and read this shit? Wholesome ending my ass. About as wholesome as the hillbilly mutant family from The Hills Have Eyes. Goddamn Japan, the worst part is that I believe a hentai like that actually exists. About the polar bear manga though, haven't read it. Might check it out.

Dropped, wasnt what I was looking for. Bland story, loli harem that wants to bone him whole he just wants to be like a father figure. Tags need to be updated, this looked promising but the tags were a lie through omission

Bro this is nice, its just a slice of life type of fantasy manga

its just for the sake of entertainment meant for relaxation

So its pretty good 10/10

Keep translating it :3

Dex-chan lover
Dropped, wasnt what I was looking for. Bland story, loli harem that wants to bone him whole he just wants to be like a father figure. Tags need to be updated, this looked promising but the tags were a lie through omission
Yea fucking boring manga. MC got a harem. Never fucks that harem. :poop:

Dex-chan lover
You know, for knowing how polar bears are bloodthirsty killing machines, far outranking their warmer climate cousins, this manga sure surprised me...

Supporter
a bear with bunch of young anime girls, huh

well, at least he's fluffy

Dex-chan lover
Man, this could have been good if not for all the underage characters...

Aggregator gang
Character encounters are shit. New people acting arrogant and attacking MC. Yes the MC is bear obviously people tend to attack at first sight but it still pisses me off.

Also the heroine got raped when she got captured.

Users who are viewing this thread