Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
It would be better if she was beautifull than ugly like that because then she would be a real enemy instead of just something to kill and move on.

Dex-chan lover
True story
j6JIQzVg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi thank you so much for sayin it.

I mean, it's not that "we already have goodlooking villains bla bla" it's "if it's an ~ugly~ character of course they're bad"

Contributor
@lexy exactly. Yeah, there are good looking villains too, but the problem is that bad looking characters are almost always the bad guy, in particular overweight characters.

If they're lucky they get to be the bumbling well meaning idiot friend for comic relief, or occasionally a mostly competent side character, but that's only if they're male. Fat women in manga are always evil. Pretty much the only exception to this are the rare ones who are there to be fixed, people teach them the error of their disgusting fatty ways and they get to become skinny and beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
after seeing a face like that, i understand the urge to purge it with fire. how is that level of ugliness legal

Dex-chan lover
The difference between what we have and the "ugly is evil" trope, is that we were primed to hate her before we even saw her appearance, and we were led she was the typical "princess" type.

didn't he and his father killed the demons... they forgot one :p
the kingdom is really dumb if they are going against his wife...
and if he was supposed to be human and all, so he has 'limits'... his wife... how can they still hope to succeed at all?
it is one of those cases, succeeding is worst than failing, since succeeding will mean being completely destroyed
or do they think she would play fair? imagine if her husband ended marrying the princess... she would probably cause a disaster worst than the demons one. -_-
(and that is not even counting the daughter, since they don't know her yet lol)
ps: i am amazed how agile she is... considering her size :O she must be using magic.

Users who are viewing this thread