Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Their lovemaking was so violent it turned their home into a ruined mess

Dex-chan lover
i reaIIy hope the prince soIe reason reaIIy want faeries back to support royaI bIoodIine is just to make his son not suffer Iike him

that'd be great for his character and not just for "being eviI" buIIcrap

Dex-chan lover
@yuusiren Well, the dad is thinking of his country so he's not that bad either. He's not planning on doing anything shady, he just hopes to earn the spirits' forgiveness through a marriage between a half spirit and his son so that his decedents are not deprived of power even though they should be the ones protecting the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
that seemed like a rather extreme interaction between the dad and Aria. the father was extremely cold towards her and didn't even look at her or her child while she seemed to have an extreme reaction to him to and wanted to snuggle up against him. i honestly thought they might have hooked up and he's trying to hide it while she's trying to revitalize it but then the rest of the chapter just completely ignores it. just a weird scene all together...

Contributor
A quick explanation on how the castle got destroyed.

BwtEO5W.png

It funny because this isn't there first time play "tag" which is the reason why everyone was running away in fear

PoH

"Why are you acting like servants!?"
3 pages later
"Can you bring us some tea?"

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer I suspect that it has more to do with him fully understanding that his wife is a semi-omnipotent peeping yandere and that him showing anything resembling romantic affection to a woman that isn't his wife could lead to the missus enacting the end of days out of jealousy. Especially if she is an attractive woman.

That said, it was really weird and I feel so bad for his niece. I don't think she's an old flame though. Maybe a former crush, can't remember when he contracted/wedded his wife.

Fed-Kun's army
This is way too slowly released to have so many characters and this type of plot. The draw of this novel is supposed to be a cute loli spirit reincarnator and shenanigans with her family, yet the MC barely gets and screen time and doesn’t actually do anything. Who actually cares about her dad and his politics? He feels like the MC rather than her.

Users who are viewing this thread