Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@Quiescent-Rose Never heard of a Support Protagonist? That's our Reincarnated Loli. Her Father and Mother, especially her Father, are the main protagonists.

Group Leader
Just wish this got released faster. This feels like a good read in batches, but each chapter takes so long to get released, the plot feels like it's taking longer than it actually is.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen nephew and Niece playing a game of tag turning the house into a huge mess...

But this one is a whole new lvl lol

Dex-chan lover
Why's Aria so touchy though.. And whyis she looking at Rovel like that. That's sus
not a good sign, no no
Oh no

Dex-chan lover
Dad = Handsome Squidward

I mean honestly, that was way too close.. Wear a mask or something.

Dex-chan lover
Gadielle, a kid that we can all respect. "I want to be friends with the spirits, I already see them."

As for Aria... please don't. His wife is Origin. Try to woo Rovel anymore, and the castle will be the least of your concerns. (Not that it matters, since their kid is an Reincarnated Elemental Spirit)

@Suisuigo

Auto-charm. It's a slight effect women experience when they see a man that's been chilling in the Spirit World for 20 years.

Dex-chan lover
I would play tag with her as often as I could afford to repair the house. Thanks for the chapter.

What the heck kind of tag was that ahahaha

The new characters are suspicious as heckk

Double-page supporter
So is the prince actually a princess? Looks either way, name is kinda odd. Alas it is a long time before answers.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@UnknownSaint111 I was kind of hoping for that though not of the immediate kind. He seems fairly decent so far and his motives would make it possible for him to confuse love/want to be friends with spirits, purely for 'drama purposes'. On top of that, he looked somewhat like a 'protagonist material' (by that i mean he doesn't look shady af like his dad, or God forbid, look like Agielle.) . Too many stories start with 'love at first sight' and then one side start going crazy/annoying over the other.

In other words, I would want a romance between the daughter and the new kid but I want a more realistic slow buildup.

@PoH She is already carrying a plate cups of tea and everything. The least she could do is bring the tea over instead of standing there like an idiot. Also looked like a suspicious lovestruck maiden.

@Miriha Agreed to you as well xD. Aria falling in love with Rovel sounds like the start of a pointless arc.

@jimmyclear Where did it say he sees spirits? I read through it 4 times and i found nothing.

And are those two more new characters coming soon? The two girls at the library.

Dex-chan lover
So i guess we are romeo and juliet now...

-.-...

I hope the story is better than that. NO SPOILERS.

Dex-chan lover
The little prince is on the right track to fix this whole curse business with the royal family. I hope he can get along with our MC.

Aria...that was a slightly uncomfortable moment. I'm hoping it's no big deal because little bro has dealt with enough drama in his life.

this chapter's title: Dad is a magnet, Mom is queen of destruction, I'm a pro at sleeping

@Nep
It will also be quiet annoying, because it’s basically like her saying:

Oh yeah umm, I know we have been in love for a long time, and even had a child together and all but.....

I’m in love with Rovel, I know he’s married already, and that today is our wedding day and all, but well, how should I put this......? I don’t care about the years we spent together or the child we have, I want to go after a man who is deeply in love with his current wife and child already.
Sure Rovel’s wife might be the Spirit Queen Of Origin, but I’m ABSOLUTELY SURE SHE WON’T MIND GIVING HER HUSBAND THE HERO, WHO SHE SAVED FROM DEATH AND WATCHED OVER FOR LIKE 8 YEARS, TO A WOMAN WHO HE JUST MET TODAY, RIGHT ?!

Users who are viewing this thread