Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Poor uncle. Not only was his wife a fat turd, his lover is a thot and apparently village bicycle.

What a slut, Ori was in the right there.
Brother is a bro and a good guy, he doesn't deserve this life.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro, exactly what I was thinking. It's too good of a drama to pass up. The two need to meet and become friends, and unify the royal family and spirits!

Th prince doesn't get why the spirits hate them?!?!? Really?!? Right after just trying to pull that very stupid stunt with the letter and shit?

Weird the brother can catch a breath, poor daughter if what people are saying about the mother is true then I feel bad for her and the brother, I will ask, someone can give me a full summary of the brother if he can finally get a decent wife.
For prince child, I will say this he seems like a good kid, not like his father also if people believe that he's a good man I don't think so if he's really good then every action that he did between Rovel staying in the spirit world and return to the human world don't match yeah kids sometimes are not like their father this one is an example I don't want a marriage flag with Ellen too much drama but a friendship will be good if develop in something more then I will accept it, I think is for reading a lot of manga and novels with no for good nobles but still I don't see good vibes with that prince.

So glad to see the prince isn't a villain! I so hoped he'd be the nice, well-intentioned love interest, but seeing it confirmed is great. So looking forward to seeing Ellen and him meet!

Dex-chan lover
"We won't do it a second time"
Considering her reaction and comments, this is way beyond the 'second time', lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone please tell me if at least the little girl is the real daughter of the brother?

Dex-chan lover
@never_preorder: Most-likely he doesn't want to inform his children's about the truth. Guess, he wants his children to grow up in an environment, were they believe that it was the fault of the spirits and the Royal Family didn't deserve to be abandoned.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for Ellen to lay down some truth about the royal family and spirits when she eventually meets the prince.

Double-page supporter
What kind of tag are they playing that the house got destroyed lmao.

Just to let you all know the prince and ellen cant meet or talk because the prince is a royal which means ellen will immediately get sick and faint so its impossible

Users who are viewing this thread