Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Contributor
I'm glad the series does at least acknowledge how shitty this all is to the villainess' daughter.

Also I can't blame the guy too much for having a "family on the side" given the unwilling and political nature of his marriage, but I feel really bad for said family and what he must have put them through until now.

Double-page supporter
...Dude made a family with a commoner despite being a noble, so he clearly loves her, but she fell in love with Rovel at first fucking sight?
God that's shitty. I really hope that's just a one-off joke and doesn't come up again.

Dex-chan lover
Their game of "tag..." I read a story where a similar game of "tag" was played and a planet collapsed... yes... very... active... game...

Rereading here, and like I kinda understand why
the curse was worse in the young prince, because on one hand *yes* he wants to be friends with them, but the spirits wants N O T H I N G to do with his bloodline. So it's like someone wanting to pursue a relationship (in this case friendship) but the other person just wants to be left alone. And because the young prince's desire is so strong, the curse is worse. It's like someone demanding that you *have* to be friends with them and not caring about your opinion

Users who are viewing this thread