Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

A Royal Family that doesn't have a spirit blessing was lucky to be still a ruling party in that kingdom.
I can't imagine no one in that kingdom want to stage a coup

Aggregator gang
I bet the king does know and its probably something like either he or his ancestor killed a grand spirit/stole their power and were found out so perma cursed for it

Dex-chan lover
I look forward to new chapters of this manga than any other. It's just so good. Had been checking nani's page for this manga for 2 weeks now. Then I saw it in my follows on MD. It's a great day.

Fed-Kun's army
What the hell? Looks like that poor brother of MC really can't catch a break isn't he? First he got married into that abomination, and now his second wife seemed to be a "slut?". Please tell me at least his daughter is being a good daughter for his sake.

PS: I demand full detailed report of that game of tag.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I don't trust that "Aria"?
I guess I'm reading too much into it.

Aggregator gang
@cor3zone ah I had forgotten about that lol it seems weird that the father isnt willing to just wipe out the royal family since they are a net drain to the situation

Double-page supporter
sauvel's wife is real beatiful here but
THOT DETECTIVE
STAY WOKE
and if somebody never read this story and jump to ch.11 just to see if it interest to read they'll think royalty is a good guy here(well they might not be a bad guy but the way they pushy to get our loli is disgusting)
@Gokuto she'll get sick?? the story never actually tell about it like?(in manga) or did i forgot it
@Riger sure brother she even announce when they starting playing that tag(?) game so spirits can start runing away too lmao
@Gokuto oh ok

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear Go back one page. "If it's the Vankrieft household, the spirits might show me their figure."

He sees nothing. He simply read about the spirits and thought. "I wanna be friends."

The lie was "I could become His Highness' strength"

Thats my take on it.

@Fari xD they played tag. Father using "holybeam of annihaltion" and mother using "Reflection aegis"... and stuff lke that. And a game of tag goes on forever, destroying the whole world. When two overpowered immortal sgo at it.

PS: I say ... that woman who marrys rovels brother is a faker. She clearly is in it for the money or some greedy plot. Might even be a royal secretively. And the girl .... she's way to cute to be true. Supissciciouususssss!

Aggregator gang
It's sad that Aria is badumping for Rover... Sauvel didn't even get engaged yet he's already cucked by his pre-wife

@stal2walk i think it was in a chapter but when ellen approached the prince she got sick and fainted or smt and she saw like dead spirits or some thing like that

So going by the flow, the prince ended up being Ellen's possible love interest anyways?

Double-page supporter
Ohh please don't let Sauvel wife be another shitty character only there to ruin the mood, what's up with that *Ba-dump* heart huh?

Dex-chan lover
So, the crown prince did have a son, huh? In my opinion this wasn't expressed well enough before now. I all the time thought the crown prince was trying to get Ellen for himself, and before that the old king would supposedly try to get Ellen for the crown prince.

Dex-chan lover
this game of tag can destroy a spirit realm castle huh... well, she's the queen of spirits after all >.>

"As much of a nuisance as those gods of greek mythology"
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

at this point i just feel bad for the brother he looks like luigi and his live is just as miserable as his. I hope he finds his happiness in love one day

Users who are viewing this thread